Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: CT2009 - ROUND III
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: October 04, 2009 09:39AM

God bless google. So it was a joke. :) I'll just be on when i have time, starting from thursday

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 06, 2009 07:06AM

Oh, can it be 3 pm (danish) ? I might be at my dad, and there is some rules for using computer

Posted by: Squeegie ()
Date: October 07, 2009 01:29PM

I could probably have a 3 pm danish. Although, I can guarantee my presence Friday pretty much any time. I just got the day off work and I have no plans all day. Let me know if Friday will work and just give me any time to be here.

Otherwise I'll try to be here Saturday at 3. (Am I correct that there is a 6 hour time difference between the danes and the DC folks?)

Date: October 10, 2009 03:10AM

LNO vs Squeegie.
Map: Nicaea vs Grenada.
Winner: LNO (Nicaea).

from 12 i had been looking for maps, and had 3 maps open for 2 o'clock. But 1 of them, (normandy vs Bulgaria) d/c. When Squeegie came, he picked the Grenada vs Nicaea map, and took Grenada. The game started out with fair enough lands, but advantage to me (Nicaea > Grenada, and more devs). But was fair enough untill turn 28, where i got clear advantage due to luck. Squeegie still fought, but thought Autumn was winter, giving me a clear advantage that winter. Also a very good turn for me, with firstmoves, ended the game.

I wish Squeegie good luck in Las Vegas, and i hope to see you again..

Posted by: Squeegie ()
Date: October 10, 2009 03:34AM

Well fought LNO. Master should be quivering in his knickers at the thought of anyone who can beat the mighty Squeeg.

Best of luck!

Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: October 10, 2009 03:39PM

HUBERT, you well deserved your seat in the quarter finals. so come on, check back in fight the mighty xuul, so we can proceed to the semi finals and i get my chance to kill xuul or you.

Posted by: DirtyHarry ()
Date: October 16, 2009 04:54AM

I bet Rippe soon regrets he didnt name this tournament CT2009/2010...

Date: October 16, 2009 02:43PM

Haha, lets not hope it get that far.

Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: October 18, 2009 02:28AM

one week is past since i last called for huberts return...
time to move on! round 3 is now closed.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.