Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
GAME FUCKERS
Posted by: IceQueen ()
Date: November 23, 2009 07:47AM

I not easy post something but i get angry about this.
I play a nice FFA and then the man i'm fighting joins another time to attack me in the back.
This time it was Sascha1994 number 212.130.116.37
What is the fun of this ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GAME FUCKERS
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: November 23, 2009 09:58AM

well, i guess you was Roma? - I would se it as a challange. Oc that doesn't give them an excuse, but what else can you do? Making it with pw? then you are just gonna play stupid ai's.

Posted by: hallali ()
Date: November 25, 2009 06:37AM

Queen, we discussed this problem a thousand times now. DonĀ“t waste your time on this honorless bunch. There is definetly no help against it. Sascha is well known for his (or her) poor character as are others.

Posted by: Captain Planet ()
Date: February 16, 2010 02:01AM

Glad to see the old honour topic is still high on your agenda...

Date: February 16, 2010 02:13AM

We all deem rejoining wrong, we all are divided in our views on 2v1 (depending on whether it happens to us), we all enjoy team games due to the predictability of alliances yet we all criticise team games due to the inevitable ostracisation of rookies, leading to loss of membership.

One action needs to be taken, which has been argued in many cases before. I'll attempt to put it in clear format

- Those who despise it, stop it IN FFA GAMES, ALL OF YOU!

The reason no one will, is every one of us is afraid of losing the development battle. Make the game fun and fight this evil of which you speak. If you see it, join in, fight for justice, there will always be another game. There is no shame in losing the war if you won the battle for justice.

The reason people who do this enjoy it is because they get to annoy you all, individually, one by one. I personally have found it an extremely pleasurable pastime as has Jynx (if my memory serves me correct). Joyful memories of that host transfer bug spring to mind

If you see a flaw in my proposal, hesitate not, suggest improvement

Posted by: Scum ()
Date: February 17, 2010 08:12PM

Back in the host killing days. Good old days, I do miss them.

Date: February 17, 2010 11:39PM

I haven't been round in a while, is the transfer smooth now? If not, I might have to retrain and return for some short games.

Posted by: Scum ()
Date: February 18, 2010 07:11PM

It skips one turn, not enough to really ruin the game.

Date: February 19, 2010 05:00AM

poo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.