Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
The Conqueror conspiracy
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: December 16, 2009 06:15AM

Romours are, that Alexey gets payed by Google, to ad a luck faktor to people who Google's brower; Chrome. This can be verified by IE and Chrome user, IceQueen.

IceQueen have for a long time, used IE as browser when playing Conqueror. But somehow, she is very unlucky when using IE, while when using Chrome, she get a fair start. If this isn't proof enough, then i can say, i am (for some reason, no idea why) known as a lucky person on conqueror. I am also using Google Chrome. Still not proofed enough? Then try out yourself! You can win 1 vs 5 on Chrome, no matter what!

By the way, Bill Gates is Satan's servant ( [egomania.nu] ), and Google is your god! ( [www.thechurchofgoogle.org] ).

If you wanna, add more conspiracy theories here!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Conqueror conspiracy
Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: December 16, 2009 06:18AM

i say you get paid by google to post this. 1 vs 5 works on firefox too...

Date: December 16, 2009 06:32AM

Haha, i support my God! I dont get paid to do that

Posted by: IceQueen ()
Date: December 16, 2009 07:35AM

Well, i have to say that the 4 times i use google chrome i was very lucky. When i use IE i have many bad starts, The lands around my cap produce army most of the time. I'm already happy when i have 4 lands in 8 turns. I gonna try google chrome more from now on.

Posted by: Master ()
Date: December 16, 2009 10:10AM

haha and pigs can fly

Date: December 16, 2009 11:16AM

Is that a conspiracy you want to add, Master? Because we all know it is true, already.

Posted by: Scum ()
Date: December 16, 2009 01:28PM

Pigs can fly, it's just not pretty when they land.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.