Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
A New Conqueror Has Arrived
Posted by: unseendamage ()
Date: February 19, 2010 01:50PM

Héey everybody :-)

I am, unseendamage, a new and hopefully up-coming player at this online strategy game. I have only played a couple of games mainly by myself in the Singel Player version, but I hope that I will soon be ready to play against humans. Looking forward to perhapse a bigger challenge, even though the Computer beats me at times. :-/

I have signed up for this forum and also registered a username, because I was getting bored with all the other internet games there is. TD's and Conqueror look-a-likes. So far this game looks to be much more advanced than the ordinary free internet games and I am looking forward to unlocking more secrets and getting better.

Hope I will get to know you all alot better and that you wont mind showing me a trick or two on my way to become a fully intergrated Conqueror. :-)

-Good day to you all and may we meet on the battlefield (or in the chat room)

---unseendamage---

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A New Conqueror Has Arrived
Posted by: Keira ()
Date: February 19, 2010 04:03PM

Welcome young warrior.
Don't worry about being beaten by the computer it still happens to me and I have been playing two years.
good name btw.... But here's prediction, if you keep playing you will one day change your name to USD ;-)

Posted by: hallali ()
Date: February 19, 2010 04:26PM

Hey Hey! Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. You will see, this game is so much better, if you play against humans. We are a small community though, with a forum almost dead. But new players are always welcome.

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: February 19, 2010 04:37PM

Hello unseendamage! Look for me online (Thats often :)), if you want some help with the game, i can teach you the basics and/or advanced tactics.

Here are some good topics you really should read.x

[www.conquerorgame.com]
[www.conquerorgame.com]

Date: February 20, 2010 11:16AM

Thanks to you all for greeting me in such a warm and welcoming manner. :-)

KEIRA-- I hope to be able to beat the Computer and continue on fighting vs humans. But I did not understand what you ment with "USD" ?

HALLALI-- You have already helped me and for that I thank you so very much.

LNO-- Hmm. Just read those two topics, thanks for it anyways. :-) Paars strategy guide looks usefull but at this time I think it is for more skilled players than me. The introductional guide on the other hand was usefull. Thanks LNO, hope that we will face each other one day. :-)

IZZLEKIZZLE-- That offer of attacking Atlas sounds intriguing, but why is it you want me to attack these specific players ?

Date: February 20, 2010 12:37PM

Oh. What a heinous crime. Do you think it is possible to get him on trial in Haag. I do believe that this crime could be categorized as a crime against humanity. With all the power invested in me by god himself. I will do all to stop this Atlas and bring justice to the land of sausages. :-P

Date: February 20, 2010 12:47PM

USD = (U)n(S)een(D)amage. Like my name.. LikeNoOthers/LNO

Posted by: MrScientist ()
Date: February 20, 2010 12:50PM

"Get USD here to bail us out!"

"USD going down often these days"

"I believe in USD only"

yeah, u'r gonna of great value to this game, welcome.

Date: February 20, 2010 12:52PM

USD does not sound as awesome as unseendamage. Kindda ruins my nick changing it to USD.

Posted by: MrScientist ()
Date: February 20, 2010 12:57PM

it is easier for whispering purposes. you'll find out.
or take little-seendamage-LSD

Date: February 20, 2010 01:04PM

Hmm. I will think about it.
Hehe. LSD - littleseendamage. Cool :-P

Posted by: Captain Planet ()
Date: February 21, 2010 04:22AM

chortle, what a refreshing thread :)

Date: February 22, 2010 01:36AM

I am glad you like it Captain Planet. :-)

Thought It would be best to make a small introduction of myself before appearing on the big stage hoping for the crowd to cheer for me when I am battling some of the most feared Conquerors . :-P

Posted by: Myopia ()
Date: February 22, 2010 05:43PM

I am a fan of yours USD, I saw you pressure MrScientist early in a team game. Keep improving and hopefully you can become a great player! The 2010 Conqueror tournament is half a year away if I remember right, so you have plenty of time to become elite!

Date: February 23, 2010 01:30AM

I appreciate those kind words, Tyrese. But please dont get too psyched bout me putting MrScientist under some early game pressure. I got lucky. Twice. And did took his cap. After that. I was on the run :-P

A tournament how exciting. Is that going to be one big 16 player FFA and those who loses are kicked out of the tournament ? At least I hope to become alot better by that time and join this tournament for further training :-)

Date: February 23, 2010 03:59AM

I have to say, that his playstyle is not like Adriano.

Posted by: Captain Planet ()
Date: February 23, 2010 11:19AM

YEAH! LET'S HANG 'IM! YEEHAW!

[www.youtube.com]

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.