Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
gAMES FOR NOOBS ?
Posted by: Estes ()
Date: February 22, 2010 09:41AM

I am interested in games for newbies. If you're starting up something please let me know

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: gAMES FOR NOOBS ?
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: February 22, 2010 11:29AM

Estes, im sorry to say, that it is very few newbies writing in the game lounge. But, what kind of games are you looking for? Teamgames or FFA's?

Posted by: Myopia ()
Date: February 22, 2010 11:39AM

If you know a time you will be online, I would be happy to help you learn and leave newbie status :-) Also if you search through these forums for Paar's topic, you will get a quick overview of basic strategy. If you are having trouble finding players than I would say Sunday is the busiest day to play Conqueror, with a good mix of veterans and new players. Think evening time for Europe and compare that to your own time for highest number of players to encounter. If you are stateside then evenings here will be pretty sparse.

Posted by: unseendamage ()
Date: February 22, 2010 07:32PM

I am also a newb. Well perhapse not so much anymore but at least I am not a veteran or what you could call a regular player. So I would be thrilled to play some games with you Estes. :-) Just give me a call when you see me online so we can play.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.