Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
March 07 - 16 Player FFA - Awards
Posted by: Scum ()
Date: March 12, 2010 11:20AM

Victor!

Myopia

Reads:
Destruction, chaos, and havoc tore Europe apart, but the magnificent nation of Nicaea united this torn Europe under a powerful leader, Myopia. In honor of his role in history, we present this token to the leader who brought peace to all of Europe.

Attachments: Myopia - Victor copy.jpg (205.2 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: March 07 - 16 Player FFA - Awards
Date: March 12, 2010 11:21AM

Killer!

Jenny

Reads:
Know this name, for it is death. Know their path, for it is destruction. A true conqueror must kill those who oppose. Jenny is to be feared, lest you forget, she killed more than any other. We present this rose in remembrance of all the deaths.

Attachments: Jenny - Most Kills copy.jpg (191.9 KB)  
Date: March 12, 2010 11:22AM

First Kill!

Master

Reads:
While leaders slept, one ruler conquered. With hands of thunder and feet of lightening, the great kingdom of Morocco crushed the bones of Grenada. Master led the way to war and chaos with the first kill!

Attachments: Master - 1st kill copy.jpg (224.6 KB)  
Date: March 12, 2010 11:23AM

Most Trustworthy!

KK

Reads:
Their allies may have peace at heart, for while others may betray, KK will not go astray. Her word has meaning, stronger than any army, KK has true honesty. May we remember a true ally, KK.

Attachments: KK - Best Ally copy.jpg (187.6 KB)  
Date: March 12, 2010 11:24AM

Best Defender!

Xerxes

Reads:
Although their walls tumbled while their armies deserted, and their lands lay wasted while their blood is spilt, the Danish empire shall fight on and never surrender! Xerxes defended his nations pride beyond any other.

Attachments: Xerxes - Defender copy.jpg (448.6 KB)  
Date: March 12, 2010 11:35AM

Keira helped with every one, except her own.

I hope you all enjoy.

Opinions are welcomed. Next week post in the forums after the game who you believe deserves these awards!

Posted by: Keira ()
Date: March 12, 2010 01:45PM

Acceptance Speech -

First may i thank my two allies in the game Izzlekizzle and Xerxes for getting me into so much trouble that i ended up getting beaten up by Xuul and Myopia combined. Thankfully, jenny rescued me by attacking Xuul , yes she did. Most people think Jenny destroyed me - No !...that happened later.
Can i also take this opportunity as winner of this award to exonerate those accused of being poor allies or untrustworthy. Actually I think they are being fairer in many ways to everyone in the game and honouring more the FFA than I am.
If everyone acted as I did, the game would become factional and something more like a team game. It is good that people play fast and loose with allegiances - that really has to be the nature of an FFA.

Posted by: Master ()
Date: March 12, 2010 03:29PM

Good job scum and congratz to all the award winners.

Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: March 12, 2010 10:27PM

Yeah man we need more awards! good work!

Posted by: Myopia ()
Date: March 12, 2010 10:37PM

How about a Most Devious, Most cunning, Greatest Manipulator, Dominant diplomat etc. type of award?

I'd like to dedicate my reward to the strongest and most loyal ally one can find in this game, Gazi. :)

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: March 13, 2010 12:35AM

Gj scum. Looking forward to the next awards :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.