Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Time to be Saved
Posted by: Akiran ()
Date: March 18, 2010 03:30AM

Hey shouldn't we list the times we will log on everyday....

M-K

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Time to be Saved
Posted by: Akiran ()
Date: March 18, 2010 03:33AM

Monday-Friday 11pm-13pm GMT
Saturday-Sunday 2p.m-4p.m GMT, 11p.m-13p.m GMT

Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: March 18, 2010 05:49AM

monday-friday 11pm-12pm i have to watch big brother, 12pm-13pm i have to recover from doing so. sat 2pm-4pm i have to sunbath to get this irresistable good look and sun 11pm-13pm i am at church praying for a good afterlife. to bad we will never meet...

Posted by: Schopenhauer ()
Date: March 18, 2010 06:21AM

monday to friday. 8am-4pm at school. 4pm-6pm mastubating. 6pm-8pm eating dinner while mastubating. 8pm-10pm sleeping while mastubating. 10pm-7am sleeping some more and then i wake up 10 min to 8am so i can mastubate just before i go to school.

saturday i go to the gym to get my left arm, wrist and hand pumped so i wont get soar after many hours of mastubating. on sunday i also go to church where i pick up old ladies so they can help me mastubating and while doing so i pray for a good afterlife in hell with rippe. :)

Posted by: Scum ()
Date: March 18, 2010 08:27AM

I pay a poor midget from Ethiopia to masturbate for me from my pocket while in school. Although it is expensive, I believe the benefits outweigh the costs. You should look into it Schopenhauer.

Posted by: Schopenhauer ()
Date: March 18, 2010 09:08AM

hmm. perhaps i should.
did you order him online.
or did you travel to Ethiopia to handpick your very own midget from a broad variety of midgets?

found this webpage. www.mastubatingmidget.com or www.cheapmidgets.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.