Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Favorite games
Posted by: Myopia ()
Date: March 27, 2010 02:26AM

Two-Worlds in Brittany, Myopia in Greece

93 turns. Epic! I had lost Macedonia at one point with TW in control of Tunis, pushing Africa, and Genoa, things were looking pretty grim, but eventually fought it out, had a nice cut performed 4 countries away from actual armies killed in winter, but TW outfoxed me throughout game in defense. He'll probably beat me next time, but, gotta savor this one for now.

What are your guys favorite games?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Favorite games
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: March 27, 2010 05:17AM

My game with Acro. Me Grenada - Him Nicaea. In the CT. I was down by 50 pop and couldn't even hold onto Tunis. I was so close to giving up, but contuined fighting, and after 1 luckier turn, the tide turned and suddenly i was leading with 60 pop and taking Dalmatia and Napoli.

Posted by: Akiran ()
Date: March 27, 2010 11:43AM

my 13 turn game with squeegie following a defeat in 20 and 25

M-K

Posted by: Master ()
Date: March 27, 2010 11:58AM

1. 120 turns 1vs1 vs Harry. Him aragon, me nic.
I lost my cap at one point, but somehow got back in the game. We called it a draw.

70 - 80 turns game vs Harry. Aquataine vs Podolia.
I lost, but it was a great game.

Posted by: UseLess ()
Date: March 29, 2010 03:39AM

a game some time ago. it was a teamgame 3v3. i was grenada vs some dude in ulster, adrien in corsica vs saxony and jbf/lno (can't remember which one) in nicaea vs lith/muscovy.
I dont remember who we were playing but i remember the game to be fairly even with luck and awesome play on both sides. Think it ended with a victory for the danes but it took 70-80 turns to decide it.

**I adrien or lno remember this game, please correct me where im wrong. :) was a nice game anyway.

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: March 29, 2010 07:11AM

i believe we have played a 3v3 together, but i do not remember that one, sorry. :)

Posted by: sharp ()
Date: March 29, 2010 05:46PM

todays game me in gascony ice in nicea was gona be good but the sever crashed
todays game me in granada sirbela in ulster was gona be good but the sever crashed 1st time tokk hour 35mins to log back in secound still trying

sharp=james
first post

Posted by: Keira ()
Date: March 29, 2010 06:22PM

Wow James you keep surprising us all , not only the new FFA winner but a master raconteur as well.

Posted by: Hubic Hair ()
Date: March 30, 2010 05:28AM

Sarcasm is the lowest and funniest form of wit.

Exhibit A:

Keira you are such a polished and charming young lady, you could only have finished at Institut Villa Mont Choisi.

Posted by: ghost. ()
Date: April 01, 2010 06:16PM

My favourite was Me and myopia playing a vassal 1v1. Her ulster my muscovy, i got very luck and had hanover and norway and had about 5 lands before myopia first rebellion. Was fun!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.