Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Sunday FFA time- roll call on potential time change
Posted by: Myopia ()
Date: April 03, 2010 02:56PM

I think the time is great, 10am is a good time for me to be conquering. But, I am curious to see what people think the ideal time is. Not guaranteeing a change or anything, but I just want to read the pulse of the community that plays FFA. If ~10 players agree on a different time, then I think we can talk about moving it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sunday FFA time- roll call on potential time change
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: April 04, 2010 12:20AM

The best time for me. Later it would end too late here in Denmark and earlier there would be dinner :)

No change from here

Posted by: ghost. ()
Date: April 04, 2010 12:56AM

That is far too early :P i don't get up till at least 12:00 on a sunday :P

Posted by: IceQueen ()
Date: April 04, 2010 02:07AM

Now it starts to late for me but i just join the game. When i'm still alive after 2 hours i look for a replacement. No problem for me.

Posted by: ghost. ()
Date: April 04, 2010 03:58AM

My previous post makes no sense since it refers to 10AM not the actually time i would be playing, which is 7:00PM i will now go and sit in the dunce corner. Bye. :)

Posted by: sharp ()
Date: April 04, 2010 05:25AM

i would prefer 1 hour earlyer as it got realy late last week and iv got to get ready to get to bad for work in the morning only got 5 hours sleep last week because of the game

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.