Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
The war of the champions
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: April 15, 2010 11:29PM

I haven't seen one about last weeks FFA, so i thought i might aswell give a very quick and small summary. It started out fair and square. I (Bradenburg) had a deal with Wallachia, about killing Hungary.

Firstkill: Me, turn 9, took Denmark from AI, player left the turn before.

Hungary got Wallachia, and i took Hungary 2 turns later, and wallachia got back in the game. Master, (Muscovy) in peace, built his lands up. Nicaea (Sirbela) dealt with Palestine.

Time goes, 4 countries are getting very strong: Master, XuuL (Burgundy), me and Sirbela, are the strongest parts on the map. Sirbela backstabbed me together with Cyrenaica, but i mannaged to deal with them, and Master took Nicaea. XuuL had taken most of the western part, Master the eastern and me in the middle. Even though i was in the lead, we agreed the game could be won by Master or XuuL. They fought in UK, but the fight would take forever. So instead it was the first to Bradenburg, who would win the game. Master did come first, however, im in doubt wheter we just called it a draw between us 3, Master and XuuL or wheter Master got the win.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The war of the champions
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: April 15, 2010 11:30PM

I hope Scum will make some awards, since i personally like those ;) - Else i will this Sunday :)

Re: The war of the champions
Posted by: Master ()
Date: April 16, 2010 03:46AM

Sorry.

I actually promised to make this summary, but I forgot.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.