Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: 3v3 team results thread
Posted by: sixamplayer ()
Date: September 12, 2010 04:15PM

Cap Snatchers vs Rippe Shaves His Legs

North: Cap Snatchers
Player Jeepee (Ulster)
Player EmpError (Saxony)
Player Six (Muscovy)

South: Rippe Shaves His Legs
Player LNO (Grenada)
Player Paars (Roma)
Player Gratis (Nicaea)

Winner: North (Cap Snatchers)

LNO had a very strong early rush against the west and middle. he made it into wales and was threatening Saxony, I had nearly given up hope but Emperror managed to prop up Jeepee until he could be more helpful. East was about even, although it seemed to me that Gratis was slowly moving ahead of me. At least until I managed to get a lucky move into Bulgaria and take a valuable fort away from Gratis.

Paars had a lot of disconnects which messed with his ability to play strongly, despite LNO using ZoxDaKilla to sit in and help out. Emp also had some decent luck backed by some solid playing to gain control of middle.

North win, and it was an excellent game despite the connection difficulties.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: September 12, 2010 05:19PM

Yes, except, for some turns, emperror had crazy luck :)

Posted by: Paars ()
Date: September 12, 2010 05:34PM

The first game I did get unlucky with dc's weak armies and at some time even having minus gold. Even so, Lno helped out pretty soon vs Emperror but I still couldn't keep up. So fair is fair not just bad luck killed me but the excellent playstyle of emperror did so too. Respect for the team Cap Snatchers which are very good players.

North: Rippe Shaves his legs
Player Gratis (Ulster)
Player Paars (Saxony)
Player LNO (Muscovy)

South: Cap Snatchers
Player Six(amplayer) (Grenada)
Player Emperror (Corsica)
Player Jeepee (Nicaea)

Winner: Rippe Shaves his legs

After first League game where I horribly messed up and screwed the game up for my team, I got kinda pissed after losing internet connection about 6 times. Therefore I wanted a rematch right away, planning to get our revenge and proving my strength to the max.(I connected my laptop to a cable which stabilized my internet)

With rapid expansion on all sides from north we gained advantage pretty soon overall. This time it was Emperror to be the unlucky one. The game continued in this style and soon Nicaea fell to Lno.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2010 05:34PM by Paars.

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: September 12, 2010 05:44PM

short recap :)

West had about the same population, but gratis was completly advanced early (Down to burgundy). But every try he had on Emperror, was disrupted by a firstmove for Six. In the middle, the battle started over a 50k dev. With Paars big expansion, he was able to take it. He was also very early advanced. And in east, i had some good lands. I sent quite alot to the fort in Bulgaria, and was able to take some of Jeepees lands. And got Moldavia advanced early. After 2 very bad results with the fort in Bulgaria (First time; he lost less than i had. And the turn after i got 18-6), i got the luck in east. Around turn 30, i said i would end it.. And managed to get 140 towards Nicaea, followed by another 80. Jeepee had no chance to defend it, so i got it, ending the game

EDIT: And thanks for the game, were the best 3v3 i had played in a long time.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2010 05:45PM by LikeNoOthers.

Posted by: acro ()
Date: September 12, 2010 06:44PM

Good to see some more results; here's the table.

No name yet - play some games!

Attachments: Table4.jpg (40 KB)  
Posted by: Master ()
Date: September 20, 2010 06:54AM

Ill check in once in a while this week to play some league games.
Hopefully Rex or Squeegie will be online as well.

Posted by: empError ()
Date: October 11, 2010 09:16AM

We, cap snatchers, lost a game against NNY.

Ulster (LNO, guest) - Saxony (Rex) - Lithuania (Squeegie)
vs.
Grenada (waaq, guest) - Rome (empError) - Nicaea (ghost)

I posted my impressions under the 3 vs 3 results.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.