Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
1 vs 1 result thread
Posted by: Paars ()
Date: September 06, 2010 05:18AM

In the same style as 2v2 and 3v3 result thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 1 vs 1 result thread
Date: September 06, 2010 05:29AM

bubbagump(Gascony (his choise)) vs Paars(Bulgaria) Result 0 - 1
We both started decently at expansion, as soon we engaged battle, I lost some territory. With already a bunch of countries lost, lower pop and less armies I was in a tough spot, but I decided to continue, not to spend to much on the wars and continue expanding and buying advancement. For some reason the game equalled out again, after that, for forcing more armies through Scandavia, through napoli and in the south. keeping up at middle. After soon gaining ground, bubba conceded.

I don't know if bubbagump is an Alias or no. But my respects to his gameplay, he's an excellent 1v1 player so if anyone is looking for a challenge.

Ps, shortly looked for a thread like this 1 but didn't find, so I opened (a new) one.

Attachments: bubbagumpVSWaM3(Paars).jpg (152.3 KB)  
Posted by: Xi ()
Date: September 09, 2010 11:09AM

bubbagump - xi

Winner: xi

Date: November 21, 2010 03:35AM

Bubbagump vs Paars
Aragon - Nicaea

Bubba seemed to start off better with a dev+2 next to his capital. But due to circumstances that evened out. Game crashed just before turn 40, with obviously winner: Bubbagump. (He did start with a slightly better startin pos as aragon, but for the rest we evened out in luck) Would we have had equal starting positions, I'd only be able to draw him at best but probably still lose. Fairly won by Bubba, good game though Looking forward to a rematch. :)

at crashing time must have been around 40 countries for bubba and 28/30 countries for me. Unfortunately no screenshot.

Paars.

Posted by: hallali ()
Date: April 04, 2011 11:55AM

Hallali in Castile vs. Scum in Lithuania

I had a good start and lands around me were constructive. Scum was kind of slow in expanding. I was constantly leading in pop. We started to fight and it was clear he had no chance. In turn 40 or so, Scum conceded. He said he still couldnt enjoy the game as it was all about luck.

Date: April 04, 2011 09:53PM

Shame about that last comment from him, ofcourse the game's about luck. But that's just partially and especially in 1v1 the luck factor is a lot decreased! ;)

Posted by: Akiran ()
Date: April 08, 2011 09:04AM

actually luck factor doesnt decrease its just that all the other factors increase work on your perception paars

M-K

Posted by: Scum ()
Date: April 08, 2011 12:02PM

Luck and lag, luck and lag ... Not just luck. It is difficult to justify putting time into this game when I am not sure the game will complete.

And as for the luck not being a factor, not true.

Posted by: Myopia ()
Date: January 03, 2012 07:39PM

Hallali and I played 3 1v1 yesterday, I won the 1st, she won the next 2.

Posted by: grehhdf ()
Date: September 12, 2012 04:38AM

The North Face at REI-OUTLET - Free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Top the north face outlet quality, great selection and expert advice you can trust on The North Face.

Posted by: grehhdf ()
Date: October 19, 2012 03:14AM

North Face Outlet Berkeley : FAQS - Women's Sale north face outlet locationsMen's sale Kids' sale Accessories Footwear North Face Outlet Berkeley, North Face outlet Locations, North ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.