Malakira in teamgames
Posted by: DonDK ()
Date: January 12, 2011 05:39PM

Okay, I think about 90% of the games I have played with Malakira he have left before the games was ending. That means - before his teammates agreed upon conceding the game. Even a bad start can make him leave, despite the two other members on the team have had good starts. No respect for the teammates, and no respect for the others participants... Im tired of that kinda behavior.

I think I have come to the conclusion, that I am not gonna participate in games with Malakira anymore - I am simply too tired of wasting my time.(playing internet games in the first place should be wasting time enough already imo)

Re: Malakira in teamgames
Posted by: MPehrsson ()
Date: January 13, 2011 01:58PM

toddler with down syndrome.. dont you think that is giving him too much credit izzie?..
his intelligence and behaviour level is waaayy below the level of a toddler with down syndrome.
i have not myself experienced him leaving teamgames but i have witness his stupidity and his confidence in his own gaming skills where ever they may be cause i sure havent seen them yet.

Posted by: Xi ()
Date: January 13, 2011 09:21PM

Malakira, aka Malachi Haskins, actually has Trisomy 21 Down syndrome.

I hope you all feel very proud of yourselves.

[www.hark.com]

Dicks.

Posted by: DonDK ()
Date: January 14, 2011 06:44AM

Since I didn't mention anything about anyone having down syndrome, I don't really see what anything of this have to do with the original topic? Nor do I see it makes me a dick?

Original post wast intented to shed some light on a problem with people quitting games and wasting others time - which Malakira have been doing ALOT.

Posted by: MPehrsson ()
Date: January 15, 2011 10:10AM

and then izzie and me just tried to find the reason why he has been leaving teamgames, ALOT...
and perhaps it is his down syndrome that makes him do it, i dont care but still annyoing that he does it down syndrome or not.

Posted by: Roddy ()
Date: January 21, 2011 08:51PM

This seems to be happening every game with malakira, im writing this after he has abandoned his teamates and a good game yet again. mala i think you should stick to ffa games unless you have the time to see a team game through. I am going to avoid playing teamgames with him its not worth the hassle

KrazyKat

Posted by: live4games ()
Date: January 23, 2011 09:18PM

i only like it when he is on my team so i can fill the game with more fruits.

Posted by: Attila ()
Date: January 24, 2011 03:04PM

lol @ conqueror's very own fruitcake :)

Posted by: Akiran ()
Date: January 24, 2011 07:57PM

lol ur the fruits!!!

M-K

Posted by: : ()
Date: January 24, 2011 08:10PM

Great teamspirit by the champ.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.