Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
CT2010 - FINAL ROUND
Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: January 18, 2011 05:40AM

WARRIORS! the CONQUEROR TOURNAMENT 2010 will come to an end with only one more battle to fight! will the undefeated MASTER win his third title or will your devoted host be the one to dethrone the 2 time CT winner?

bring it on MASTER, i am ready!

Attachments: CT2010FINAL.jpg (185.6 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CT2010 - FINAL ROUND
Posted by: MPehrsson ()
Date: January 18, 2011 10:55AM

good luck to you both (:

Posted by: Master ()
Date: January 24, 2011 02:51AM

Ill play a few 1vs1s and then ill introduce Rippe to the fine art of "ass whooping"

What about next weekend Rippe?

Posted by: DonDK ()
Date: January 24, 2011 03:33AM

I volunteer for a practice match, although I can't guarantee for the quality of the practice.

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: January 24, 2011 05:10AM

You do

Date: January 24, 2011 06:03AM

i will even defeat you from marocco no matter how much sparring youll do. lets fight sunday evening, i will finish you between a piece of cake and a cup of tea!

Date: January 26, 2011 05:46AM

sunday evening is fine.

Date: January 27, 2011 02:28AM

"meet me when the hour strikes 8 pm" shit like that izzle?

Posted by: DirtyHarry ()
Date: January 30, 2011 07:23AM

It is now Sunday evening, and I am waiting for the show. Plz get busy killing each other, and may the best dane win.

Posted by: Paars ()
Date: January 30, 2011 11:44AM

Master vs Rippe, Final round!

Winner: Master

Muscovy: Master
Grenada: Rippe

It was the 3th try of a map, because Rippe had bad luck the first 2 games and all agreed on restarts.

This game Rippe started off strong, even though Poland was dev+2 already. Unfortunately for Master, Poland forted while having 3 armies and it took him quite some turns before he could take it.
For the rest the countries over the map where pretty equalish.

at turn 9 Rippe already had 15 countries as Master only had 9. This advantage continued for Rippe until about turn 16 where he had 26 countries and Master had 18.

At turn 20 however the game became more equal, Master having few countries less but faster development. Around turn 30 Master started having a slight advantage in every way. Higher pop, more countries and slightly higher culture, still it wasn't decided yet.

However, shortly after this he start having a bigger advantage while Rippe also started having bad luck with some countries rebelling all of the sudden and going broke a couple of times in winter, the game looked decided by now but Rippe continued to battle Master as his empire slowly started to crumble more and more until Master emerged victorious.

Goodgame guys

Attachments: masterVSrippe.jpg (203.1 KB)  
Date: January 30, 2011 12:56PM

WARRIORS! this years tournament has come to an end! we have a new, old, champion. the best WARRIOR for 3 consecutive years, the unbeaten, the danish kryptonite,

MASTER!

congratulations champion!

THE CHALLENGERS:
KINGKENT
EMPERROR
DANNYRAY
MALAKIRA
HALLALI
JYNX
JENNY
GHOST
PAARS
MYOPIA
MRSCIENTIST
LIKENOOTHERS
SQUEEGIE
REX
XUUL
RIPPE

thanks to everyone who participated or enjoyed! i hope you had as much fun in this tournament as your devoted host. farewell!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2011 01:10PM by -RIPPE-.

Attachments: WINNER2010.jpg (91.6 KB)  
Date: January 30, 2011 01:45PM

Ty for the picture Rippe. It is awesome.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.