Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Happy Conqueroring - except if you are jewish :-(
Posted by: Xi ()
Date: February 06, 2011 10:57AM

-RIPPE- Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> xi you stupid motherfucker better shut up now,
> dont use my harsh words i have for best or live to
> school me you dumbass.
~words~
> so shut the fuck up you damn moron.

Master Wrote: "And "no" I do not accept abuse."

Maybe people keep repeating it at you Master because you don't seem to recognise abuse when you see it, even if it is directly above your own post. The pages of this very thread are riddled with people calling others Nazis etc.

Let's see if you back up your own words with any action. I know where my money is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Master ()
Date: February 06, 2011 11:23AM

as I said if u feel abused or offended then send me a pm with the case

And to be honest I haven't read all the posts because if the first 2 lines seems to be trash talk then I simply stop reading, but if there is a specific post you would like me to read then point it out.

Posted by: Attila ()
Date: February 06, 2011 01:14PM

Thanks Master, clear enough for me.
The atmosphere in this game has been a bit spoiled lately, and I feel at least partly responsible for that. We're a small community and most of us have very different backgrounds, but we have one thing in common, we love this game even with all it's bugs and flaws. Let's take a step back and a deep breath, and see what we can do to improve the athmosphere. I for one will try to be nicer to the noobs, which is 99% of u, hehe jk. And I will try not to add oil to the fire, by simply ignoring nosy/best. Unless he repeats his antisemitism o/c, but even then I won't respond, but leave it up to the moderators. I'm not sure how succesful my efforts will be, being a natural born asshole, but at least I can try :) Who's with me?

Posted by: Attila ()
Date: February 06, 2011 01:18PM

Oh BTW, Xi and Rippe, ur little feud is amusing, please continue. It doesn't look silly at all :)))

Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: February 06, 2011 10:07PM

i guess it was amusing but this topic has survived itself. xi is just an ordinary internet assclown, no guts, no honor just hollow words. you really need a moderator, i feel very sorry having made fun of you. obviously you are a defenseless worm who was accidently born into a human body. sorry that i have been honest to you xi. R out.

Posted by: Xi ()
Date: February 07, 2011 01:45AM

No need to sing Rippe

[www.youtube.com]

Your apology is accepted kiddo.

Pages: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.