Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Is Conqueror a game for geeks with no life
Posted by: MPehrsson ()
Date: January 29, 2011 10:12AM

Some might say that Conqueror is for geeks and no-lifes. To fully understand and be successful at this game you need to have a quick mind so you can predict your enemy’s moves, lightning fast reflexes so you will get all 5 moves in the correct order before the turn timer runs out and the most important thing to have is a lot of time to sit in front or behind (for those who needs the extra challenge) your computer (or Mac).
These things of course don’t apply to Master who as we all know is using some sort of crack to win his games but let’s forget about that for a second.
These skills are in some cultures frowned upon and many associate them with geeks.
That might be true with other online games but NOT Conqueror and for those that still don’t believe that we actually do other stuff than playing Conqueror please watch this… a video showing what we use our extra time for when not playing, eating or taking a dump.

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Conqueror a game for geeks with no life
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: January 29, 2011 11:41AM

I love the video. Very amazing, but all are 1/1000000. And everything that can happen will happen

Posted by: Paars ()
Date: February 01, 2011 12:28AM

I could do that....
Awesome video

Posted by: Zakistan ()
Date: February 03, 2011 08:21PM

MPehrsson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These things of course don’t apply to Master who
> as we all know is using some sort of crack to win
> his games but let’s forget about that for a
> second.

LOL?

Well cool video. =)

Posted by: MPehrsson ()
Date: February 04, 2011 12:34AM

believing that Master uses cheats is just a small boost to my self confidence. i dont care if it is true or not. which i doubt it is. (:

but thanks... was a video posted by faxe kondi on facebook. might be old but doesnt make it less cool.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.