Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Chinese students.
Posted by: Master ()
Date: March 28, 2011 07:16AM

Hello everybody.

It is nice to see that the Sunday-FFA is back, and I hope you are all doing well.

I don't know if I have told you already, but I am in China right now. The main reason I am here is because of my studies, but I am also teaching a college class in english twice a week (just for fun).

My students would really like to talk with people from Europe or The States so if any of you are interested then let me know.
They are between 18-22, and the level of their english is very different from student to student, but most of them are understandable.
They cannot use facebook so it would be with MSN or QQ international (chinese version of MSN). They are quite open at least on chat.

One of my students has already contacted Joris on MSN (I think it is Paars or Lance - sorry I have forgotten)
I hope some of you are interested.

All best wishes Master.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chinese students.
Posted by: Paars ()
Date: March 28, 2011 12:24PM

It is me yeah, at first I got scared and went fetal again into a corner crying alone. But then I manned up and said hello back.

Posted by: Myopia ()
Date: March 28, 2011 01:11PM

How do you say play rippe in Mandarin?

Also, is gchat an option? If not noblepuppeteer is my s/n.

Posted by: JD ()
Date: April 21, 2011 10:20AM

ahah, will be all around China during May-July, business trip... So Master where in China are you?

just happened to stumble in here and remembered our unfinished game... hehe.

/JD

Posted by: Master ()
Date: May 18, 2011 10:55AM

Hi JD

Sorry I forgot about conqueror for a few weeks. I am in Huang Shan / The Yellow Mountains , but I will be in Shanghai on the 26th. It would fun to meet you.

MasterØ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.