Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Exclusivity
Posted by: live4games ()
Date: September 10, 2011 03:13AM

Scum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My brother who developed games at AI in Seattle (a
> prestigious gaming university) puts it as "No,
> that option sucks because you get some gay ass 12
> year old saying "kick that guy, kick that guy" and
> then everyone fucking listens to him"

sorry but thats a poor reasoning.

i used to play strategy games and on every game i can kick. in strategy games this is really a must(you know smart people play strategy games and want to keep the game balanced) have, but conqueror has so less players it isnt really needed lol. but would be a nice feature..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Exclusivity
Posted by: Scum ()
Date: September 11, 2011 09:51AM

I wasn't trying to create a new reason why kick button is gay, I've already stated multiple reasons.

The main thing I was hoping, but apparently failed, to accomplish is to proove that your statement "but in future this will be in mostly everyserver." was drastically wrong because someone who is in the industry and is in the process of helping develop future games said that, which gives the general mindset of the people creating major title games.

Note, it wasn't a debate with my brother, it was a straight answer. There is NO want in the industry to make these games. Noone he works with even suggests implementing this feature.

It is also wrong because, as stated earlier, major titles that had this feature has since dropped it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.