Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Reynard says goodbye
Posted by: goodbye ()
Date: December 23, 2011 01:42PM

Sorry this is my first post in the forum. After being kicked out today just for asking questions, I have decided not to play anymore. I have seen openly racist comments here tolerated, but Lolcracker's joke, something along the lines of "this comment is offensive" got him muted. After asking questions, I got no answer from Hallali. Then I said I will not play if it is like this. Finally she responded, saying, more or less, that it is no problem for her if I never play...and then kicked me out. For me, this is completely unacceptable. I have played this game for around one year and I have never caused any problems. I have really enjoyed the nice games. I thank you everyone for the fun. Also I thank the creators of this game, for making a great game - for free.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reynard says goodbye
Posted by: Squeegie ()
Date: December 23, 2011 03:47PM

Reyn, sorry to see you go. Best of luck out there in the cold, cold world.

Posted by: Attila ()
Date: January 19, 2012 04:12AM

we had our differences, but sorry to see you go...

had a similar situation with hallali in the period of nozy/best's antisemitism. he was muted for one hour for his antisemitic remarks, while i was banned for one day for calling him a nazi for that. go figure.

anyway, reynard, good luck irl, it's ok to look back every once in a while. i've already quit this game a couple of times )))

Posted by: shotz ()
Date: January 21, 2012 07:09AM

Kinda funny that there really is only 20 players around here and we are kicking and banning people? Seems like with the amount of people you should just deal with it.... I have never seen enough shit in here even with a few ass hats to be banned. This is the internet not your kitchen table. Reynard don't let people who think there special make your decisions. Quit don't quit but don't let a power trip decide your game play peace.

Posted by: XuuL ()
Date: January 31, 2012 09:01AM

Hey Reynard,

Hallali and you are so nice persons. There must be any sort of misunderstanding. Maybe both of you had a bad day or sth like that? What was going wrong that it leaded to such hard consequences from your side?

I am pretty much sure that Hallali doesnt want to quit you playing, as we all dont want you to.

Hope you come back one day,

Greetings
XuuL

Posted by: Attila ()
Date: February 18, 2012 09:26PM

i will not comment on hallali being a nice person or not, that's not even relevant. but she definitely is a crappy moderator for being completely arbitrary and even taking pride in that.

Posted by: Akiran ()
Date: February 20, 2012 10:53AM

It amazes me that I haven't been banned ...

M-K

Posted by: grehhdf ()
Date: September 11, 2012 10:29PM

Listing of The North Face outlet stores, organized by state with addresses and contact north face berkeley information.

Posted by: grehhdf ()
Date: October 18, 2012 09:12PM

The North Face outlet store is in Cincinnati Premium north face coupons
Outlets located in 400 Premium Outlets Drive, Monroe, OH 45050 . Information about location, shopping ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.