Why do cheaters not get banned?
Posted by: Adam3701 ()
Date: February 23, 2012 06:32PM

This guy comnenus came into a 2 hour game made demands, I laughed at him then tok his capital. He then says "watch this" and makes all 3 games in the lobby advance several years in a matter of seconds then everyone games locks. Comnenus admits to cheating in lobby all the time and admins do nothing. Now this guy malakira says he cheats too but then says hes joking.

My question for admins is do they want ss's of cheaters or is cheating and using glitch's allowed??

Attachments: annoying.JPG (163.1 KB)  
Re: Why do cheaters not get banned?
Posted by: Squeegie ()
Date: February 25, 2012 02:44AM

For good or bad, the admins will not ban someone unless the admins are 100% sure they cheated... The evidence a player would need to present to the admins would be far more than I could ever gather. For this reason, I don't think Comnenus will ever be banned. With that said, I too have seen Comnenus cheat but in a different way than you mentioned.

Per a discussion with an admin, it turns out they do not view using glitches as cheating. I do not know where the fine line between glitches and cheats is. I believe that regular players would define that line very differently than admins would.

For Mala, he is quite the kidder and I believe he is not Comnenus nor a cheater. For what it's worth, I joke about being a cheater too... Back in the day when I was a better player I got accused of cheating frequently, that's when I started playing along by saying "I'm using cheat codes".

Posted by: XuuL ()
Date: February 25, 2012 10:31AM

I agree to Squeegie, we dont kick/ban unless we have facts.

Malakira is not a cheater, he just likes to talk a lot :) Comnenus loves to abuse bugs and talk rude, but i dont think he is really capable of hacking.

I will try to talk to Comnenus. He is one of the oldest players being active and i cannot imagine that he wants the game to be corrupted that way. Well, lets see. I will talk to him.

Thanks for your report Adamn, i will update this thread when i have news.

Posted by: Paars ()
Date: March 23, 2012 08:58PM

Comnenus does cheat ocasionally, well like Xuul said abuse bugs, but it's still cheating. Regardless, mostly everyone has accepted he does that, im cool with it too it's not like he does it every game.

Malakira is no cheater(He might be if he knew howto)

Posted by: Spirish ()
Date: March 24, 2012 12:59PM

Commie accused me of cheating then showed me how too.... :)

Posted by: Spirish ()
Date: March 30, 2012 10:52AM

Wait.... you use Internet Explorer?!?!? You must die -___________-

Posted by: live4games ()
Date: April 07, 2012 11:43AM

im cheateh ban me

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.