Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Lack of Depth
Posted by: Squeegie ()
Date: April 27, 2012 03:04PM

Lance I'm calling your map making abilities out!

You refused to play Squeeg-style despite most of the other 5 peeps in the room desiring to do so. So we played the same old boring 3v3 and it played out exactly like every other 3v3 in history played out...

Anyone who's played a squeeg-style game, please speak up. Is it a nice change from traditional 3v3? Is it fun? Did you totally hate it?

I'd like oppinions here... if you like it, perhaps we should have more of it and perhaps folks like Lance should give it a real shot. If you hate it... well, i'll go crawl into my squeeg hole :)

**For those of you who haven't played squeeg-style, it's approximately Castile, Norway, Nicaea vs Flanders, Tunis, Ukraine. Everyone is surrounded by 2 opponents 3 or 4 spaces away on each side. Your thoughts are welcomed here too, but I'd prefer no harsh criticism if you've never even tried it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lack of Depth
Posted by: Myopia ()
Date: April 27, 2012 04:44PM

It is wonderful. It is life. It is heavenly bliss! I also sigh at lack of willingness for e v w, sw vs ne, nw vs se, etc.

Posted by: eph ()
Date: April 27, 2012 06:07PM

i always welcome a fun map but you cant just blame lance becuase a few others like Ice Queen are bad for not playing diff maps

Posted by: Flavius ()
Date: July 10, 2012 11:01PM

only played a couple of squeeg maps but they have always been much fun. nice to have a change in strategy when playing 3v3 instead of just battling it out in the same area as always.. more of those please.

Posted by: Attila ()
Date: August 11, 2012 03:01AM

i like those kinds of map, only calling them squeegie maps is misleading, as that implies that they totally suck greasy balls.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.