Cheat sheet for building time
Posted by: gugiel85 ()
Date: March 08, 2014 01:52PM

I created a cheat sheet so I can always take a lot how many turns I have to wait for this 4+1 province to build a Development or a farm. It's not fully ready, but the most common building orders are here.

[bit.ly]

I don't have time to collected all data, so you can post here some more data. (influence changes the time needed, it slows down, so this data is not apropriate for provinces near your cap).

Re: Cheat sheet for building time
Posted by: IzzleKizzle ()
Date: March 10, 2014 03:54PM

Good stuff Gugiel. This is very helpful for those of us who are 1) too lazy to think about it or 2) can't even remember what they just did 5 minutes ago.

If you want to make a video on how to beat LNO, I'll let you record my next match with him. Title: "How to beat a rookie in less than 12 turns"

Posted by: Fenix ()
Date: March 10, 2014 04:54PM

Woot, I claim to be in both categories! Do I get a medal now? :3

I don't suppose it'd involve gugiel watching/recording through a neutral AI? That'd defeat the purpose of a 1v1, imo, and support the need for a Spectator View option :) Plus, not so sure the demand for Conq videos would be since strategies are subjective and situational. Lastly, I'd like to express my doubt it'd take less than 12 turns to beat a somehow-hack-through-fog veteran :P

P.S. We all know "THE MIGHTY SQUEEG" reigns supreme; BOW TO THE GREAT ONE! *offers Izzle as sacrifice* XD

Edit: What's the format for showing attachment pictures in posts like Rippe usually does?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2014 05:07PM by Fenix.

Attachments: download.jpg (45.5 KB)  
Date: March 12, 2014 09:51AM

Double posting, just to try this out :3

Posted by: IzzleKizzle ()
Date: March 12, 2014 04:06PM

Fenix. Son. There is only one Alpha & Omega.

Squeegie is a mere cleaning utensil.

Posted by: Squeegie ()
Date: March 14, 2014 04:48PM

IzzleKizzle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fenix. Son. There is only one Alpha & Omega.
>
> Squeegie is a mere cleaning utensil.

More bowing, less arrogance. Any time you care to prove your inferiority, game on.

Posted by: gugiel85 ()
Date: March 18, 2014 08:53AM

Updated and simplefied a lot.
[bit.ly]

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: March 31, 2014 08:47AM

IzzleKizzle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> If you want to make a video on how to beat LNO,
> I'll let you record my next match with him. Title:
> "How to beat a rookie in less than 12 turns"

As cocky as always ;) dont ever change

Date: April 01, 2014 05:42AM

Izzle, capable of adaptation? That is a miracle in and of itself! ^

clash of clans hack free gems
Posted by: swastima01 ()
Date: June 26, 2015 12:03AM

Hey guys!, it's unbelievable! I just hacked 1000 Gems, Gold and Elixir from this site clash of clans hack free gems successfully for free. I was tired searching for clash of clans free resources and free gems generator and ultimately this is one and only the site which is 100% working, very safe and trusted to generate clash of clans free gems, Gold and Elixir, codes, cheats and resources . Hurry up! it's a limited offer, so look no more further than at the site above and get unlimited gems, gold, elixir cheats, free codes now for free online. I am really very thank full to let us use all the resources,infact, this site really rocks and works for me. 100% succeeded to hack Clash of clans. It is one of the best premium clash of clans gems generator site I ever see. Thus, If you are looking for the clash of clans gems generator online for free now then you have came to this right site here.

clash of clans hack free gems : clash of clans hack free gems
hack facebook account : Hack Facebook Account

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2015 12:04AM by swastima01.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.