CT2013 - Final Round
Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: January 21, 2015 04:14AM

WARRIORS! endurance is what makes a real conqueror WARRIOR! we have reached the final round. may the greatest WARRIOR win!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2015 04:15AM by -RIPPE-.

Attachments: CT2013final.jpg (196.5 KB)  
Re: CT2013 - Final Round
Posted by: Squeegie ()
Date: January 24, 2015 02:49PM

I'm not sure I want to earn the title of 2013 champion in 2015.

Posted by: IzzleKizzle ()
Date: January 25, 2015 09:43AM

I'd like to officially nominate -RIPPE- for the award of most unique tournament organizer.

His ability to keep the tournament on schedule is awe inspiring.

Posted by: Gratis ()
Date: February 15, 2015 05:48AM

"I'd like to officially nominate -RIPPE- for the award of most unique tournament organizer. His ability to keep the tournament on schedule is awe inspiring."

Anyway, when will the epic battle of majesties happen?

Date: February 18, 2015 03:20PM

This epic battle may commence... but not for the 2013 trophy. I demand the 2013, 2014, and 2015 championship trophies. Since the tourney spanned all three years, I think this is only fair.

Date: February 20, 2015 12:48AM

squeegie, before you demand shit, you better beat xuul first. i can hear the scratching on the window, but can you hear the worlds smallest violin outside where its cold? fight, dont pussy around.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2015 12:49AM by -RIPPE-.

Date: February 22, 2015 02:51PM

My pussying around and actually being here for <and winning> all my matches got me nothing but 1 1/2 years of waiting.

Date: February 27, 2015 11:56AM

Gentlemen. Or shall I say, wimps. Your pussying around does not make for good entertainment.

Squizzle. Have you messaged Xuul?

Xuul, can you put down the diapers and get this show on the road!

Date: March 05, 2015 02:45PM

Ok... Xuul, I'm calling you out! Not for the trophy, not for the glory.... I want blood! Fear The SQUEEG!!!

Posted by: XuuL ()
Date: March 06, 2015 08:08AM

Hey squeegster, i am online a lot these days, so just try to catch me in evenings ~8am CET.

Date: March 15, 2015 03:58PM

Your Honor. I'd like to make a motion to remove Mr. Squeegie and Mr. Xuul from the tournament. Their failure to make an adequate and timely effort to conclude the contest has squandered the patience and dwindled the interest of the tournament's spectators. The damage to the once grand event is irreparable and the perpetrators should be held accountable and brought to justice.

In their places, I suggest the contest be concluded by LNO and Gratis_Sphincter.

Date: March 16, 2015 03:44PM

My apologies to all spectators. I love you guys!!

Xuul, 8am CET would make that about 2am in EST for me. I'm on most evenings 8:30pm-11pm EST.

I could also probably do Saturday afternoon (night for you) wish some warning so i can put it in my schedule.

Posted by: Gratis ()
Date: March 18, 2015 04:40AM

IzzleKizzle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The damage to the once grand event is irreparable
> and the perpetrators should be held accountable and brought to justice.

My backers in the Netherlands have contacts to their legal system. Should we try to pull this one into the Hague? The crimes against humanity have unfortunately become a huge trend lately..

> In their places, I suggest the contest be concluded by LNO and Gratis_Sphincter.

Hmm, "Sphincter", don't talk dirty here, man! Btw, Team Biceps for the win. Team Biceps Logo.

Squeegie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My apologies to all spectators. I love you guys!!

Squeegie! As your european manager, I have to say you have totally blown up the boom here in Europe. People in Facebook and Twitter are all over you. The Fans have been sending us pictures and letters. Keep it going, man!!

Some of the fan posts:
[oi59.tinypic.com]
[oi57.tinypic.com]
[oi57.tinypic.com]

Gratis whispers: PS. We have to re-talk about my rewards, Squ.

Date: March 21, 2015 05:46PM

It is finished. Squeegie rises from the ashes victorious.

Squeegie in Wales
Xuul in Lith

Xuul had a dreadful start but bravely fought through it rather than restarting. My start was fast, largely because I took the risk of building loads of extra troops before advancing cap (before I could see if the lands I would get would be worth it)... Turns out the lands I could get were very nice.

Xuul played very well, however there was little hope given his start and my gamble that paid off. It was a slow road, but a clear road to victory the whole game.

*I am pretty sure I could have won quicker, but trying to do so against an amazing player like Xuul would have decreased my odds of winning. So I took the slower, safer way to victory that included taking spain early. This slow approach caused our battles to range all the way south to Tunis/Cyr.

I'd like to thank all the little people. To my adoring fans - especially the millions of Europeans cheering me on - I owe it all to you! Thank you Gratis for revealing this viral surge of European support.

Posted by: XuuL ()
Date: March 22, 2015 08:41AM

Congratz Squeegie!

You fought brave and gave me no chance. You deserve the title as conq champion 1913!

Cheers
XuuL

Date: March 23, 2015 05:12AM

Warriors! After many years, the CT2013 has finally crowned the deserved winner!
Endurance, intelligence and good looks have made you the champion!

Congratulations King Squeegie!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2015 05:13AM by -RIPPE-.

Attachments: ctwinner2013.jpg (199.6 KB)  
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.