Re: Confessions of an old timer
Date: January 03, 2017 05:02AM
Oh you've no idea deBoer, lots of new changes to the game, mostly for the better. The meta game strategy has definitely evolved from a few years back. All of the players now have a higher skill level compared to before. Some of the crucial changes I can think of are:
- Castles reducing upkeep, so everyone does that late game.
- Several maps now have sea fields, with boats so the new mechanics is pretty fun.
- Wonders have been added into the game. Has several effects and pretty game-changing.
- Hex maps: those are great. Completely symmetrical so there's no slight advantage based on land distribution. Thanks to Squeegie for suggesting it.
- New domain at strategymania.com.
- New world maps.
- You can now move your Capital to a land with Castle.
- New titles for a new game mode called Coronation.
- Many other quality of life fixes that I've probably missed.
In the spirit of confession, I've used so mamy aliases that I've forgotten most of them. Here’s the ones I remember:
InXaNity, Whoru, Deimos, Fear, Sirius, juniper, Iamatree, etc.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2017 05:28AM by Fenix.