Open source, bugs, programmers
Date: January 18, 2006 04:09PM
A few facts:
1. This game is fun, and it is well concieved;
2. It it nonetheless trumendously buggy;
3. Some of us could easily provide code lines, whatever language it is in, and whatever the tools needed to write these lines of code;
4. In a few months time, we could have a map of the whole world, including Papoua-New-Guinea;
5. By open sourcing the code, some of us (many of us) could help the project admin bring this fine project to another level.
Please respond to this thread if you could contribute as a developer.
All the best,