Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Money Trick
Posted by: G ()
Date: June 14, 2006 11:35AM

Sorry guys the $ trick is spoiling the game.... we have to do something.... Those who agree please put in your 2 cents.

p.s.
Those who don't should F@#? off,lolololololol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Money Trick
Posted by: Hoax ()
Date: June 14, 2006 04:05PM

G, I agree that it really is. I mean, I usually am the host for games to get a bunch of things going but then everyone else has a huge advantage. There really should be a change.

Posted by: dacheat ()
Date: June 16, 2006 07:16AM

This does need to be fixed. With proper timing around the winter season and strategic placement, the ability of guest players to do this ruins late game tactics.

Posted by: tinky_winky ()
Date: June 18, 2006 02:30PM

Agreed. Let us all see to it that in bug reports this issue stays number 1 top of the list. Just put it their again.

Posted by: icadil1 ()
Date: September 24, 2006 10:33AM

that sucks, i just started playign again after a couple months away and i always host games, i was wondering why i was doing so bad in the late game...

Posted by: soccer5432 ()
Date: October 18, 2006 01:06PM

i dont think any codes should be alowed or used in this game and if they are the codes should be posted.(i would prefer just to play like your supposed to.)
i have been told the codes and the thing that bothers me is he said hes friends with the admin/creator and and the admin gave him the codes. this ruins the game.

Posted by: Captain Planet ()
Date: October 18, 2006 09:16PM

Was that Peter_North or Comnenus? Don't worry about them cos they both suck.

Posted by: admin ()
Date: November 14, 2006 01:12PM

There is a way to spam the chat room and spoof sender names, and possibly mess up some things, but there are no codes.

No one on here is "friends with the admin." Don't believe the hype.

Posted by: Lobster ()
Date: November 14, 2006 05:57PM

There aren't any codes, but the host has absolute power over the game it seems. I joined a game once it turns out it was made by some guy, He gave himself 42k troops in his capital, and proceeded to conquer everyone.

Posted by: Doppelganger ()
Date: November 14, 2006 06:04PM

Yes, while I was playing, Luxembourg fashioned a spear from my RAM and used it to murder the other people playing the game. I think that is probably not a good feature to include.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.