Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: 1234567891011Next
Current Page: 1 of 11
Losers
Posted by: Captain Planet ()
Date: October 08, 2006 05:06PM

Well just thought I'd lounge about here for a while. Gamers lounge is looking good host.

Many of you may be wondering why I have so named my topic "Losers". Well, all but the few witnesses that were present on this particular occasion.

It began a fine day. Killing many people. Then I was beaten on one occasion, I must admit, by Xorron. A sad time for me but a lesson learned all the same.

Later, that same day I came across a multiplayer with a dummy host. 12 players I believe it was. 'AAAhhh', I thought, 'perfect'. So I joined and entered a very crowded game as most were human.

I was in Brittany and I decided to attack Leon. A fitting task for my armed forces thought I. Wigani happened to be in this sorry position. Such is life my friend.

He defended my first wave of attack and enlisted his good friend Gurke to assist him, who just so happened to be located in Scotland.

A furious battle was waged were I came out victorious over Leon and was holding ground against Scotland. At this point I was ready to turn all my attention on the noob placed in Scotland(This being Gurke).

Suddenly, the noob(Wigani) that was formerly in Leon decided to do the most noobish thing ever. Guess what he did kids?

Did you guess it? That's right! He rejoined as Corsica. So once again I am left battling 2 enemies while the rest of the room happily look on at this appalling display of absurdity. I manage to hold them off for quite some time with no advanced countries as compared to Wigani now having one and Gurke have 3. I believe we got to turn 30 before they could eventually defeat me.

Basically the purpose of this post today is that we can keep track of such tales of idiocy and incompetence?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Losers
Date: October 08, 2006 05:07PM

P.S. I beat Gurke in 3 turns the day before too. Just thought I'd pop that in. Always watch your backs as I always use an alias. BLITZKRIEG!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: hallali ()
Date: October 09, 2006 11:55AM

Yeah I was in that game too and I have to admit that I would have left the game in Capt´s place.

If you get defeated, especially when you do a lousy two on one with your buddy on some other player, take it with grace.

Reentering with a 31-troops-AI-60kadv-Cap is just like ´Attention! You just reached the very top of Disgrace´. So nothing to be proud of.

But alas, Capt really fought well....

Posted by: orangeelite ()
Date: October 09, 2006 06:44PM

oo yeah.. i remember that game. i was in it. then i got disconected and i went into corsica :) reminaed nuetral i must say. course... it wasnt nessasary for all of u guys to leave.. pfffft wigani had to take my adv cap after i got disconnected once again and i finally had to resort to napoli cap... starting from scratch :s...

Date: October 13, 2006 02:42PM

Well once again here I am with another tale of tragedy and deceit. It really saddens my heart to see such noobish behaviour from those that are in some circles referred to as experienced players.

Another multiplayer was beginning with a Dummy Host (kindly donated by the beautiful Hallali may I add). I decided to blitzkrieg someone in my second year. I was in Castile I chose elCid in Provence. He was prepared and switched production from advancing to troops which was a pleasant surprise.

So we got into a longer war which was ok as I clearly was going to win. Then, to my surprise RIPPE who was in Eire decided to intervene. Upon seeing this EB-MS who was in Morrocco decided he would join the fray aswell. ElCid was at this point clearly being dealt with but this left me in a predicament as resources were low and I now faced 2 enemies(noob developers) at this point.

Eventually resigned to my own fate I decided to continue the fight to the very end which was somewhat fun as I managed to take the last of my 50 troops around EB-MS' 100 as he took my capital and take his capital. The net that they had intended for me then swallowed EB-MS like his ass swallowed my cock.

Named and shamed noobs!

Thanks for another wonderful day and another story to tell!

Date: October 13, 2006 03:45PM

Well I add Zounaku, Danuno and GregPowell to this list of loosers.

First Zounaku and GregPowell decided a little two on one on little hallali would be nice. 20 turns later, as they didn´t managed it on their own, that little noob Danuno (has anyone ever heard of him? or the others?), who had by that time a cap of 100k adv, decided he must help his nooby buddies.

HAHAHAHA! Kicked their asses anyway. But from now on they have targets on their backs.

Date: October 13, 2006 03:46PM

Ahh and thanks for the compliment Capt :)

Date: October 14, 2006 04:32AM

Not a problem hun.

Zounaku is a bit of a noob. Starts fights randomly. Don't think he(if he be it) knows whether he is fighting AI or human half the time.

There's a new breed being trained and they are all quite aggressive. If they learned to focus they might be dangerous.

Date: October 15, 2006 10:58AM

So.... it never ends, does it? Another day, another team act and from another 2 such "pros".

I started out in Aquitaine in the South-West of France. AI in Leon. It was disposed of within the second year. Then Hallali lay before me in Helvetica. I was sorry to have to do it but I killed her. (when I chose my country I got mixed up between aquitaine and Leon)

Upon taking Hallali's capital at the 3rd winter, having prepared for a larger war I had many troops left, I turned my attention to Epox who was happily developing in Northumberland.

So, at this stage in the game I had a truce with Waaq in Algiers. I owned Spain, France and GB. A mighty power indeed.

Waaq then kindly announced that our treaty will be broken the following year. So, I began to make preparations. At a point it came to light that Derkaiser(Hanover) would also take part.

I just find the honour code in this game rather erratic. These are the very same people that state their disdain of two versus one strategy but will happily employ it, if it is to their gain. The hypocrisy perplexes me.

The game then jammed up and we never came to a conclusion.

Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: October 15, 2006 11:15AM

both o you played pretty poor that day n dats all. just stop cryin n messin wit ma name. fuckdammit

Date: October 15, 2006 01:05PM

Grantsmule and Raff. They got annoyed as I rushed Zounaku and tried to team against me. Nothing special. Just add their names to the Reject bin.

Mind your manners RIPPE!

Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: October 15, 2006 03:40PM

honorless shit this topic

Date: October 16, 2006 03:09AM

That is exactly my point RIPPE. Honourless people everywhere. What is this world coming to?

Posted by: poet ()
Date: October 16, 2006 10:43AM

Is this thread mainly for capt Planet to trash on other players? JK, i hate "honourless people" too.

PS Captain Planet, I am waiting to go up against you, your games are always interesting.

Date: October 16, 2006 03:58PM

Lol. It kind of is but we need a voice of the people in here and I'm willing to mouth off if no-one else is, after all I do have a degree in talking bullshit. I got it in me local pub, Flanagans. Great university it is. You should go there someday. You'd learn a lot!

PS In regards to competing. I don't play under my own I.D. normally as that would send up a warning signal to my neighbour but if you happen to be my neighbour then have fun.

PSS Is there any point in PS anymore as with computers you can go back and edit. It isn't like a letter, where if you forgot, you couldn't go back and put it in. Just a thought.

BLITZKRIEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: October 18, 2006 03:59AM

I was down Flanagans again last night, saw Peter_North there. Had a great chat. Turned out he got his ass kicked by stp127. He was bitching and moaning about it for a while. Funny story though.

Date: October 18, 2006 10:37AM

Derkaiser has once again surpassed all expectations of noobiness (or noobidity depending on your regional dialect). 3 versus 1 this time. The man(if man be it) has no shame.

The other 2 are hardly worth mentioning as i practically had them beat when the man himself decide to join the fray. Another shameful display of scandal and treachery.

Justice will be served in large dollops!

Posted by: soccer5432 ()
Date: October 18, 2006 06:54PM

ok first of all if you start a war be prepared to fight any of the persons allies to.
next be ready to fight anyone that hasnt agreed to peace.
third when you start a war and loose that makes you the looser.
also when you loose and then post about how big of noobs the ppl that beat you are you just make YOURSELF look nooby.

Now before you get all pissy i dont totally dissagree with you.
People should not leave and rejoin as a different capitol.
It is also cheap when multiple ppl attk you (unless you are trying to fight a multi war)

I think the game used to be better before this whole whispering crap and also before they made the big build change that removed speed farming. Back then people would declare war and there were alot better players who played i guess you could say "honorably".

so please only use your forum for what you said it was and and dont name bash people that beat you because you started somting you couldnt finish.

Date: October 19, 2006 03:42AM

I don't understand how I look like a noob. We will run through the main points of each story again just for you as maybe they were a bit long and you lost concentration:

1.Wigani and Gurke: Fought 2, defeated one, turned for the second but a third entered being Wigani again. Defended until turn 30.

2.Gurke: Took him out in 3 turns. (Turns that is, not years)

3.ElCid later joined by RIPPE and EB-MS: ElCid took longer than planned, when his defeat was imminent(meaning likely to happen any moment soon) RIPPE and EB-MS joined. I defeated EB-MS too. 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

4.Waaq and Derkaiser: In 4 years I took 3 capitals. Enough said on that one.

5.Derkaiser once again: I was in Sweden. Took out TJH3 in Scotland, AI in Denmark then turned for Dim7ri in Livonia took his capital, Samfischer(prussia) joined in to help and then Derkaiser(Hungary) having been developing decided to join before I finished them off. Held him off too as there was a noobish display on his part with troop management.

6.My mammy says I'm always a winner.

Speed farming removed for a reason. It was a glitch. Money trick should be removed too for the same reason.

Posted by: soccer5432 ()
Date: October 19, 2006 05:48PM

ok sry maybe you miss understood me.

1. if you loose you loose. LOOSING = LOOSER!!!!

2. if you start a war and others jump in it doesnt make any of them noobs or loosers(unless they rejoin or somthing)

3. just because you can hold off multiple people doesnt mean those people are loosers.(i have had 4 people attk me in the same turn unexpectedly and still took all their capitols and won the game and i said good game not o you are all noobs and went and posted a buch of names on the forum.)

4. your mommy just says your a winner but she doesnt really love you (your adopted);) lol sry

5.Define who you are calling noobs otherwise i take it that everyone that attks you is a noob.(say when you start the story; This person, This person, and This person are noobs.

Note: i know speed farming was a glitch all im saying is that when it was removed alot of good respectable people stoped playing.

peace out, (ill see you on the field).

Pages: 1234567891011Next
Current Page: 1 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.