Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 9 of 11
Re: Losers
Posted by: Lancelot ()
Date: July 18, 2008 06:00AM

Hehe, i had a better (i mean worse) teammate yesterday, he was thinking he is the best player ever, and when i told him he's not playing that good he chose to attack me rather than the other team:)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: neo ()
Date: July 18, 2008 06:59AM

hahaha

maybe an interesting strategy to confuse the opposing team.

Posted by: Squeegie ()
Date: July 18, 2008 11:11AM

1) "the biggest noob squeegie, I would never expected a good player like squeegie..." which is it, am I a noob or a good player? Make up your mind.

2) You were whining the entire game. From turn 1, all I heard was "Poof is going to kill me", "Poof got much better lands", "I need help", "Squeege help me", "I'm going to die this year", "Squeege I'm dying"... I don't think there was a single year in the 52 turn game when you didn't whine. And several times you said you were dying when in fact you didn't. I got fed up with you.

3) "squeegie refused any help and just watched me slowly dieing." You never died. In fact, Poof never gained ground on you. The fight was always over Mold/Bulg. I stopped helping you around turn 30 and you lived another 20+ turns after me and Poof had peace and you were still healthy after that despite your constant whining that you were dying.

4) "the only help he gave me was 70k adv sweden which was worth shit since all my countrys were only 50k dev and the battle mainly raged in moldavia." Do you not understand this game? it was 70k adv +2. That is a HUGE help no matter where it was. ~$50/turn = 8 troops per turn you can buy elsewhere. Even when you first took it over it was probably giving you $30/turn. And you still whined at me for giving it to you.

5) "never play a teamgame with this lousy bastard!" Well, I disagree with the 'never play a team game with Squeegie' because I think I make for a surprisingly slightly above average partner. But I agree with the "lousy bastard" part, you got me there.

~~~~~~~~~Squiggles~~~~~~~~~

PS: I'm the one who initiated peace with Poof. I said something to the effect of: "care to have peace while you kill this whiner?"
I also initated peace with Emp while he killed the noob to his north. It was a silly game from the start with 2 noobs... I enjoyed making it a little more pleasureable for everyone there except you Petro.

PPS: You're still whining and the game is long over... please stop.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2008 11:13AM by Squeegie.

Posted by: LePig ()
Date: July 18, 2008 12:25PM

your post clearly shows that your are a noob and a asshole i would recommend to avoid. sorry i took a team game serious but i will always support my homies.
what you call whine was the desperate attempt to turn around a lost game. i am a man of honor and cannot understand players with low moral and a bad character like you. and point 4 really shows how little you understand of this games mechanics.

Posted by: Squeegie ()
Date: July 18, 2008 12:29PM

LePig Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> your post clearly shows that your are a noob and a
> asshole i would recommend to avoid. sorry i took a
> team game serious but i will always support my
> homies.
> what you call whine was the desperate attempt to
> turn around a lost game. i am a man of honor and
> cannot understand players with low moral and a bad
> character like you. and point 4 really shows how
> little you understand of this games mechanics.

It was clearly a whine for several reasons:
1) It started on turn 1
2) It was constant
3) It was annoying
4) We were still winning by alot at the end even though I ignored it (showing that it was not a desperate plea, but an uninformed whine)

Kadafi
Posted by: Adriano ()
Date: July 31, 2008 11:53PM

Here's a nice one: 3 vs 3 game, Kadafi joins as himself in Nicaea (south) and with his alias Raja in Ulster (north). His teammate in the center whispers to me that they're the same, and then he admits it :)

As a sidenote (I'm not sure he even deserves that :p) Santaclaws plays Castille vs Ulster (his teammate's alias) with Gascony +2. He was prouder than a monkey at his own dick, that his team "won". Guess that must have been a first ever :)

Posted by: Kadafi ()
Date: August 01, 2008 06:50AM

Not true at all. Adriano is just a sore loser, as any body who has beat him will discover. Dont know why he got that idea but raja whom was in the north and i was in the south seemed to have been dong the worst for both our respective teams. the topic came up about kadafi=raja. and i said yes its true. true in the sense that we were both doing terrible, as i was bout to lose my cap to LIon. So the dumb guy thinks i meant something that i didnt. course being sore loser and all he comes and posts false forums. just thought i clear that up for everyone. Adriano. your a sore loser! oh yea win some games chump.

Date: August 01, 2008 07:02AM

Well I rather lose straight (not so often actually, but you seem to know better :P) than win cheating. I don't see what's so sore about that. I would be, if I would exposed as a fraud :) Sure you changed your story. After your teammate Nomad said you and Raja are the same. Wonder were he got the idea from? And after you confirmed.

But if you want, you can clear your name. I'll be happy to play you 1 vs 1 anytime. You'll discover a whole new meaning of the word losing :)

Posted by: Kadafi ()
Date: August 01, 2008 01:06PM

1 v 1 it is... then when i crush, all will know how much of a sore loser you are beacuse im willing to bet you'll come back here and cry about something else.

Date: August 01, 2008 02:34PM

I hear only 1 person crying here and he sounds like a Lybian dictator :p

Posted by: Santaclaws ()
Date: August 02, 2008 11:54AM

Omg haha so u actually contionued ur cryfest at the forum? didnt u already cry enough in the game? ffs get over it and stop whining.

''Well I rather lose straight''
yeah, but u squeal like a bitch

''than win cheating''
cheating? wtf?

''After your teammate Nomad said you and Raja are the same''
Ur a true retard aren't u. RAJA's skill = Kadafi's skill is what he meant.
He never said they were the same person.

As a side note, u dont really deserve my time but i just couldnt resist to see if u actually took this to the forums.lol.

Date: August 02, 2008 10:33PM

LOL. I wonder why you come to rush to defend the fraudulent Lybian dictator? Because your single shot at a victory over me would render worthless otherwise I guess :)

Well you just deserved yourself a nice little frame here. If not as a master of fraud yourself (but who knows?), at least you prove to be a willing accomplice.

BTW I guess your dick is still rockhard over that "victory" in round 50 from Castille with +2 in Gascony over Ulster against a non-player, or in your version: a total noob :)

Date: August 03, 2008 01:39AM

why dont stfu and admit that u suck, ur not that good, at all, all u do whine and then say i suck cause i couldnt kill u faster, lol?Nów ur going to make another post with whine,whine, whine, aren't u? i bet if i searched the forums there'd be multiple topics u posted this crap in.

Also did u notice how i took ur cap at turn 20? then again a few years later? and once i got all advanced 80k i crushed u, there was no need to do it earlier.
all i had to do was keep 3 lands on armies and watch u struggle to beat those armies,lol.

And maybe u could keep ur fantasies of dicks to urself... fag.

a victory over u IS worthless, since so r u.

Posted by: Master ()
Date: August 03, 2008 05:00AM

Take a 1 vs 1 ...

Date: August 03, 2008 11:37AM

This game should be perfect for this topic

A FFA game, i was in Wales, timmyaki in scandinavia, nicklas-dk in the middle(rhineland i think), LIon in Spain, facius in italy and King_Kent in morocco.
(more ppl in the east, but they are irrelevant)

I was about to have a war with nicklas-dk, when nicklas notices timmyaki massing armies at his borders and timmyaki said he was preparing to have a war with him b4 i did, so nicklas-dk and i made peace and i decided to attack LIon in Spain.

So it happens that LIon and facius attacked provence at the same turn, also at the same turn both me and LIon had attacked brittany(neutral) and since my war with nicklas ended, i declared war on him.

Thats when he starts whining that hes already in war with facius, when facious was obviously peaceful(i think he was trying to evade the war since i had accepted peace from nicklas-dk at the start of a war). Then as the war continues he starts saying i broke some friggin ''rules'' and 2v1d him ( facius was still peaceful, and remained, keeping just 4 armies at their border).

Seeing hes losing, he asks his friend King_Kent to help him, which he does and now it's a 2v1, even facius helped them, giving 2 lands to King_Kent to help him fight me.And as a last result they try to offer me peace, which decline.

In a few years i get LIon's capital in Leon and he leaves. Nicklas-dk had left in the meanwhile, leaving rhineland an AI in the middle so LIon joins as rhineland and instantly declares war on me.

Lucky for me Timmyaki was still in war with brown and LIon died rather fast.

And King_Kent leaves when he sees loss is inevitable.

Posted by: LIon ()
Date: August 03, 2008 10:15PM

LOL Santaclaws. Thats your version of the story.
The reason why the other players helped me is because i declared war with Facius before you attacked me. We both attacked Brittany in same turn, then you "Oh i am at war with LIon" , then despite telling you that i am at war allready and that you can keep Brittany you attacked me. Offcourse i lost because i just entered the game and all my troops where heading too get Facius. It was easy for you too take my countries in Europe. Then the other players helped me because what u did was not right. I was not whining, i was telling the truth....

Santaclaws: to whine or not to whine
Date: August 03, 2008 11:43PM

Apparently Santa thinks if he accuses others of whining people will not hear his :)

Date: August 04, 2008 12:25AM

Hey, since theres so much whining around, i gotta do my part of it too, dont i?:D

Edit: LIon ur and facius's and mine and ur border were rly close, his and urs being provence-aq, mine and urs being brittany-gascony, france-aquintaine.
lol, u can't evade me like a pussy like u tried to.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2008 12:28AM by Santaclaws.

Posted by: Keira ()
Date: August 04, 2008 05:12AM

Wow ! Sounds like a stonking game you guys were all playing.
Subterfuge, double dealing, boarder disputes, fighting going this way and that, recriminations, denials, accusations, gauntlets been thrown, challenges accepted.
Why not all bury the hatchet and just agree when you guys get together its one hell of a Battle Royale !!! :-)

Posted by: LIon ()
Date: August 05, 2008 08:28AM

Santaclaws Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, since theres so much whining around, i gotta
> do my part of it too, dont i?:D
>
> Edit: LIon ur and facius's and mine and ur border
> were rly close, his and urs being provence-aq,
> mine and urs being brittany-gascony,
> france-aquintaine.
> lol, u can't evade me like a pussy like u tried
> to.

U win, i loose.

Pages: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 9 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.