Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: The Daily Planet
Posted by: Captain Planet ()
Date: February 01, 2007 08:22AM

JUSTICE MAN VS INJUSTICE

A mysterious figure appeared today named Injustice. A masked crusader, arch enemy of Justice Man. It was a short scuffle as Justice Man raised his 'Sceptre of Justice' and dispensed large amounts of Justice upon Injustice therefore negating him from existence.

In an exclusive interview with Justice Man, he stated the following,

"Justice shall prevail",

and indeed it should, who am I to argue. Yes yes! Some of you might say, "You are the legendary Planet". True but those days are behind me.

Will I ever appear back on the scene for a battle for this new hero on the scene, I hear you ask. Who knows?

Probably not, I'm too busy writing this tripe!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 09, 2007 06:05AM

INJUSTICE: THE RETURN!

Once again the Sceptre of Justice, so capably wielded by Justice Man, has dealt Justice upon those Unjustified.

Quote: "Injustice has been nullified by my mighty Sceptre of Justice once again"

Let us praise this just man!

Posted by: hallali ()
Date: February 10, 2007 09:36AM

Justice was bestowed on derkaiser muahaha!

Although he claimed he lost due to a bug which caused his countries to alter his orders just one turn before I took his cap *sniff snniff*.

hallali

Date: February 11, 2007 06:58PM

NEWS FLASH!!!!!

V ENTERS THE CHAMBER OF JUSTICE AND GETS SHOWN THE X IT!

The Justice Man opened the doors of his chamber today to the public. V entered, tried a surprise attack on the Justice Man which didn't work and promptly left.

In other news, Hallali evens the score against the Dastardly Derkaiser

Posted by: derkaiser ()
Date: February 12, 2007 05:15PM

i have heard derkaiser eat little childrens :/

Posted by: zbp ()
Date: February 14, 2007 02:56AM

believe the bug that alters orders happens if game host xfers...if that happened then he could possibly of been telling the truth.

Date: February 14, 2007 04:18AM

But it was only one turn so it can't have made much of a difference if Hallali took his capital. I was there in the beginning and all his good countries were on the front line, so obviously he had nothing with which to back himself up.

Posted by: jynx ()
Date: February 14, 2007 11:18AM

No news stories of our game? 'twas a good game, I still think I owned the other player. Even if we consider the he wasn't at war with that other guy, I would have just sat back and developped until I squashed him. Plus the blitz on my capitol was very good, I couldn't have outproduced you anyways, surprise attack or not you were more powerful.

You saw my spread tactic though, think it worked good starting or no? I think it needs some more modifying, but it's a new step with new possibilities.

Date: February 14, 2007 03:08PM

Twas a mighty battle indeed but I don't like to brag about the fact that I am the greatest ever and everyone else sucks mightily in comparison, even Peter_North. If you see what I mean?

I think it was 'Jasmaster' who you were attacking and he was at war with some the other guy. I think it was 'Attack' as he was attacking the host and would have inevitably won. 'Jasmaster wanted to prevent the game fucking up and you were Justified in attacking him at that point as it was obviously 2 v 1. I was just finishing blue off and thought I would attack you while there was a multi war going and you were obviously going to come out well off having only one enemy who was near defeat.

It was actually one of the best games I have played as all the multi battles turned out in my favour. Jasmaster's mistake was saying he was going to attack someone and not saying who. As we all prepared at that point, so we all had troops to burn.

Posted by: derkaiser ()
Date: March 17, 2007 11:15AM

herewith i cancel my subscription to this newspaper!

Posted by: zbp ()
Date: March 19, 2007 03:01AM

seriously its lame...back in school...but was playin again during spring break..was hopin to rock you cpt planet...guess we may never meet.

Date: March 19, 2007 03:17PM

Sorry! I was boozing during St. Patricks and have just been taking advantage of this thing, women sometimes give out if one is a good boy, called sex. Just have to sacrifice my gaming time for it.

May be on this week as my housemate will be away, then not for a while as I am moving house again and I don't have a PC at the moment.

One day my son we will meet and the Gods of Justice will decide!

Posted by: jynx ()
Date: March 26, 2007 02:01AM

Played some guy named CptPlanet. He was an ass and eliminated the host, then left the game when he became host.

Then he joined another game and got beat terribly quick by ... AI. How sad. I went on to own the rest of the game by tearing up Gibbo and defeating EmpError along with some other person. Gibbo rejoined and Emp and Gibbo went to war though, which kind of ruined the game.

Date: March 28, 2007 09:23AM

LOL! That was me. I was on for a quick hostkilling. Second game didn't go as planned. Hey hum!

Date: May 15, 2007 12:23AM

Sorry for the decrepit state of the Planet recently but Looten Plunder got together with Hoggish Greedly and have come up with the ultimate plan to defeat me. They found my one weakness and have been distracting me with that recently.

I'VE BEEN GETTIN LOADS AND I AM DAMN PLEASED WITH MYSELF!

Later!

Date: May 24, 2007 01:25AM

PLANET GETS THE BOOT!

The Planet offered to enter the Admins entry today and was duly kicked out!

After a long discussion with the Admin, the Planet finally gets the better of him and once again, as is so common amongst the internet community, following the dictatorship style of most Admins, he abuses his power and kicks the Planet out.

"A shameful display on your part Admin.", said the Planet in a public interview.

The Planet awaits a public apology.

Posted by: misterzach ()
Date: July 03, 2007 10:04PM

*echoing laughter fills the air!*

I herewith subscribe to this news...thing!

Date: July 04, 2007 07:00PM

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!

Captain Planet has nothing to say. Reports stated recently that for the first time in his Captain Planet was lost for words.

"I'm lost for words", he said, earlier today when asked for his opinion on the clan wars.

More to follow...

Date: July 12, 2007 06:54PM

A word from our Chief Editor

RULES OF WAR

The winner makes the rules and punishes the loser upon victory!

2v1 happens - If you don't like it, help out when you see it. I have
fought on several occasions with the biggest critics of 2v1
watching on, upon asking for assistance I am told that they
can't because they will fall behind developing.

War Declaraction - Poppycock! If you do not have peace expect war. I attempt
not to make peace with anyone if at all possible. It doesn't
necessarily mean I will attack who I don't have peace with. It
means the option is open, and I have the intelligence to be
wary of their movements, especially around my borders. I watch
every other player in the game at all times. Be paranoid, not
stupid!

Honour - Honour what you speak of, or shove your cheap, inconsequential drivel
up your ass(es)!

Let's duel!

Posted by: mossad ()
Date: July 13, 2007 01:34AM

finally a post i agree with..

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.