Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
2 vs 1
Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: July 10, 2007 06:59AM

Ok, i gotta say some words bout the 2 vs 1 crap shit i had to read recently.

If you consider yourself as an outstanding conqueror (just as I do) there is simply no necessity in playing 2 vs 1. It is much too easy to win games by playing 2 vs 1 and it wouldn’t satisfy me to win this game the easy way.
If your opponent is massively stronger than all other players together, I would rather die fighting that fat pig till last man standing, then beg others to help me just to win the game.

Really honorable victorys can only be achieved by economical inferiority and tactical superiority.

Unfortunately I am almost always in a superior position (economical and tactical) so that I have just a few real challenges and challengers in this game.
I always stand aside those players that get attacked by two and fight even if I am sure to loose (may happen if I join late).
At last I have to confess that I very, very rarely do 2 vs 1 myself, only to kill both and always announcing that I will kill both.

But the most important thing about 2 vs 1 is:
LOOSING BY 1VS1 WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER, WINNING BY 2VS1 WILL NOT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2 vs 1
Posted by: : ()
Date: July 10, 2007 10:32PM

I agree... And specially your last sentence "LOOSING BY 1VS1 WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER, WINNING BY 2VS1 WILL NOT".
Sneak attacks sucks too and shows that you're weak..

Posted by: emblazoned ()
Date: July 11, 2007 03:17AM

Hmm.

Ok, I think that's a good point.

I'll try that then.

1 vs 1 only.

Posted by: hallali ()
Date: July 11, 2007 05:04AM

Adrien, it´s so ridiculous to read what you post on the one hand and see you play the way you do on the other.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2007 05:04AM by hallali.

Date: July 11, 2007 08:21AM

Lol, how would you know? I only do 2 v 1 or bs when it's for revenge or when i don't like a person..

Date: July 11, 2007 08:55AM

because you just did it to me when I played as Dominatrix yesterday.

I never played with that alias before, so you can hardly claim it was for revenge or because you didn´t like me. I was much weaker and already fighting a stronger opponent so please stop lying. But anyway it´s a stupid conversation.

Rest assured that I will walk through the map to get your tiny ass...

Date: July 12, 2007 03:30AM

LOL you're so funny Hallali? Any one could see that it was a 2 v 1 by your side on Shabo... So i helped him and did 2 v 2 so will you stfu plz?? It's sad that you always talk about honor and u do 2 v 1 yourself HAHAHAHAH!! LOL

Posted by: derkaiser ()
Date: July 12, 2007 06:09AM

Well done and dito hallali.

Which are your online times?

Date: July 13, 2007 12:34PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2007 12:34PM by hallali.

Date: July 14, 2007 05:50AM

I'm sorry Hallali, but this time i'm right..

Posted by: Akiran ()
Date: March 17, 2010 06:18AM

whoever thinks he has the guts for a 2vs1 im in on the 2 side

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.