Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Conquerorcookbook
Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: June 15, 2008 12:11AM

hahaha, the picture looks great! some poor guy got kicked in his balls so hard, that they accidently fell on the plate and in his agony he decided that its the best time to dump a shitwurst next to his balls. best thing is the sauce!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: hallali ()
Date: June 15, 2008 12:43AM

Please remind me not to cook for you anymore. As I remember it, you liked it the way it was. Spoiled brat you are.

Posted by: Captain Planet ()
Date: June 15, 2008 04:31PM

Well, well, well, RIPPE, like munchin on the big sausage, do we now?

Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: June 16, 2008 02:12AM

...this is how i look when i finished work. main part of my work is beating up scum like izzle.

Attachments: RIPPE.jpg (9.2 KB)  
Posted by: jenny ()
Date: June 16, 2008 12:40PM

wow halali thats intense dang girl ! maybe i will try to cook that but theni can barely make harrys concoctions and they seem a lot easier ..... leave it to the germans to complicate things

Date: June 17, 2008 01:13AM

If you just do the meat and buy the red cabbage and noodles it is easy. As I said it is very good natured and quite hard to do really wrong.

What I forgot: If you once thickened the sauce with the coldwater cornstarch mixture be careful not to mix it with any spittle (spoon from tasting) when it doesn´t cook or the thickening will get lost (due to some enzymes in the spittle).

Date: June 17, 2008 04:16PM

allright hallalis recipe is set for me to attempt on thurs my housemates are buying the supplies until then here is a speciality ala jen

easy mac

(this just about the only recipe i cant mess up)

open package
pour into bowl
add water and package of powdery goodness
micowave for 2 minutes

yum

haha life is good

Date: June 17, 2008 05:20PM

I made a sandwich once. THE END

RIPPE like the slack jawed look you got going on there, very befitting. Must have been waitin for that big sausage.

There's me just finishing up the paperwork at the office before going for a nice meal in Paris. Check out ma boys too, we tight homes!

Attachments: The Munchin Men.JPG (50.1 KB)  
Posted by: tic-tac ()
Date: June 18, 2008 09:28AM

Captain P if you seriously take the time to make a sandwich you have way too much time on your hands. My favorite meal to make is a slice of bread.

Date: June 18, 2008 05:13PM

Note, "once" I lost 30% of the use of my left thumb doing it, too.

Now, I don't put in half the effort you do. I get a nice lady to feed me. Depends which one responds faster to "YO BITCH, FEED ME!"

Attachments: feeding time.jpg (17.4 KB)  
Posted by: DirtyHarry ()
Date: June 19, 2008 06:05AM

Greek Lamb

This recipe is my very own invention from the other day. The recipe is really very simple, the only important thing is to use good ingredients. I had got something delicious and fresh lamb, cut into dices, from the butcher, and I didn’t just knew what to do with it, so I just used my imagination.

Since lambs are Greeks speciality, so it was very natural to cook with inspiration taken from Greece. I made a marinade of olive oil, pressed garlic, rosemary and some the juice from a half citrus, which I put lamb pieces in. Then I put some foil over it, and put it in the fridge, so the meat could attract the taste of marinade.

Then I started to clean up some small new potatoes - I cleaned them thoroughly for the dirt, but let the skin be. (remember that much of the taste and all the good vitamins sit in the skin.). Then I cut the potatoes in half, so they had the same size as the meat. Then I took a zucchini and cut it into pieces, also the same size as the meat and the potatoes. Then I warmed up some olive-oil on the pan, and put the potatoes in, let them roast for a couple of minutes and add salt and pepper and rosemary. Then I warmed up other pan for the meat, and roasted the meat – be sure that not all the marinade gets into the pan, so that the meat can roast, and not boil in the oil! Just roast it until its tender – don’t over cook it – better to put it away from the warm and put some tin foil over until the potatoes are ready. Then I put the zucchini into the potatoes and let the roast to. When the potatoes were ready I mixed it with the meat, but a bit olive oil over, and that concluded the dish.

As a salad I made a rustic cucumber salad – what the greeks calls tzatziki, Theres is a lots of different versions of this salad, but this is my own simple recipe – impossible to fuck up. - Cut a cucumber into pieces, try them with a towel, throw them into some Greek Yoghurt , press some garlic into it, until you get the taste you like, and that’s it.

Bon Appetite.

Ingredients:
Lamb 33% potatoes 33% and Zucchini 33%
Rosemary, salt, pepper and oliveoil, citrus and garlic.
1 cucumber, garlic, and greek yoghurt.

Attachments: Billede089.jpg (144.6 KB)  
Date: June 19, 2008 07:19AM

in reference to capt planet u r a disgusting man women arent meant to cook for u, i am wicked offended by that comment. If we CHOSE yo cook for you then u should feels honored and then serve us hand and fot for the rest of the evening

end of story

HAlali i tried i really did it was the biggest disaster ever i dont think i am capable of ur standards of cooking not even my guys friends would eat the concuction i made ( at that says a lot) guys = walking vaccuums

Date: June 19, 2008 11:10AM

I am also offended by your statement, in my experience women have been the vacuums.....

Date: June 22, 2008 12:10PM

capt planet i assume that is an apology

i accept

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2008 12:14PM by jenny.

Date: July 05, 2008 08:27AM

Oh, a quip indeed but it seems that I now have the last word.

Date: July 17, 2008 01:33AM

The best, easiest tomato sauce ever (so easy even Jenny can do it)

Take

500g canned and peeled tomatoes with the juice
1 medium onion peeled and cut in halves
50g butter
salt

Chop the tomatoes roughly and put it together with the other ingredients in a pot.
Salt it lightly and cook on low heat for 50 min. It should only bubble slightly.

Stir from now and then (perfectly being done when computer processes turns).

After 50 min fish out the onion. Maybe add some salt and the ready cooked pasta. And voila!

Best to be eaten with a lot of fresh grated parmesan cheese.

Really this sauce is a miracle. Try out!

Date: February 15, 2009 09:46AM

Just to bring it on top again.. I really think at least someone should try the sauce.

Posted by: acro ()
Date: February 15, 2009 11:41AM

Next time I need a tomato sauce, I promise to try it.

Posted by: GottMenschen ()
Date: February 15, 2009 07:22PM

If you want to win a mans heart with food. Give him a hotdog. Or a dish of roasted turtle tail with mayo, paprika and lots of wiped cream. :)

Posted by: Paars ()
Date: May 09, 2009 11:08PM

Bump, more recipes! This topic can't die out!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.