Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Teamgame blacklist
Posted by: de_Boer ()
Date: July 23, 2008 06:10AM

Five 3v3 games with Sasori, 4 of them he quits.

Explanations are boredom, hunger, conference call (lol?) and disconnect even though he is in the lobby.

The only game he lasted to the end was because it finished before he could quit, I had taken his cap in turn 8.

Every time I felt like giving him the benefit of the doubt, every time I was burned.

Blacklisted, and not coming off it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SasoriSama ()
Date: July 24, 2008 02:07AM

1. Achievement conference
2. I go get food because i finished my turn, when i went it disconnectes and i lost DNS.
3. I get bored but that wasnt the reason i left. i lost DNS again. i lose DNS when the cable is loose.
4. you hear me laughing?
5. i wasnt in the lobby.
6. i disconnect and i go back on straight after like i did in that game. I lost DNS and couldnt get back on with Sasori so i had to use a different name. but i got back on within 10secs.

Posted by: Adriano ()
Date: July 29, 2008 06:17AM

The question is: was his behaviour structural or incidental? I remember playing with Sasori and he seemed a decent player to me. I would not blacklist anyone for 1 mistake.

I remember losing my connection some time ago at like 2 or 3 AM and when I couldn't immediately reconnect, I headed to bed. I don't exactly remember that game, but I was probably not winning it, or I probably would have tried harder :)

We're all just human (well most of us :p) so let's give eachother a break.

Date: July 30, 2008 02:51AM

Hello Adriano long time no see u online.

I mean seriously i like 3v3 i m obsessed with 3v3s why would i not want to play.

Posted by: Master ()
Date: July 31, 2008 11:58PM

Well it just seems strange that you tell us the reason why you are leaving (bored and hunger) and then afterwards you blame your connection.
It does not make sense to me.

Date: August 01, 2008 12:34AM

ok well i said i was bored but didnt say i would leave. also i said i would brb to get something to eat, after i finished my turn. i left to get something to eat and when i came back i lost DNS, the connection and it wouldnt let me in. i had to get in with a different name. when i got on u guys finished the game.

i also apologised.

Posted by: Adriano ()
Date: August 01, 2008 03:51AM

Yea I was on a short vacation. Hate to be back but Conqueror makes up for it a bit :p

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: October 27, 2008 10:55AM

Time to get this up again.. Because a noob just joined and ruined the game.. Name Inixas

Date: October 29, 2008 04:27AM

wow...shoulda made ur own thread man...now everyone looks at sasori and thinks i m game ditcher again. thx likenoothers. i finally got my reps back by playing master and showing him tht i dont quit. now there goes again. top on the list

Date: October 29, 2008 10:24AM

Lol, i dont think people will stop u again.. U have proved that u dont quit, right? :)

Date: October 31, 2008 10:03PM

yes but master and others havent made this point. its so frustrating to to be on the blacklist man... read about wot dirtyharry said to me....and myopia....wont play with me. and i sometimes have bad internet and sometimes good internet. so i ll mention when i have bad internet next time. so then u guys can choose to play or not to play with me. Fair?

Date: November 01, 2008 08:58AM

Date: July 31, 2008 05:58PM

Well it just seems strange that you tell us the reason why you are leaving (bored and hunger) and then afterwards you blame your connection.
It does not make sense to me.

It is okay to have a bad connection. Btw you are not on my list anymore.

Posted by: DirtyHarry ()
Date: November 01, 2008 11:32AM

It was only fair and just, that you were placed on the list back then, so dont complain about that. You weren't placed there because of your connection, so I can't see what that got to do with it. Be happy that you aren't blacklisted anymore.

Reading this thread just confirms that you have called good and trustworhty players liars and been very rude to them, which I don't like to see. - that you won't be blacklisted for, but it ain't very symphatic.

You made a mistake and behaved badly back then, just be honest about that, instead of giving a lot of contradicting statements and mumbojumbo about a connection. Apperantly you have learned not just to quit games because you are bored or losing, but stick with it and win or go down fighting, which is good.

Date: November 05, 2008 11:52PM

i didnt call them liars. They are just mistaken of thinking i left the game with those reasons. i said that the game was long and i was bored and i was hungry. so i went to get some food and disconnected and when i got back on...the game was over. i apologied for the disconnecting and destroying the game. i have never called them liars at all.

Posted by: DirtyHarry ()
Date: November 06, 2008 08:58AM

"you i now remember it wasnt my fault. i have a lose cable that i have to hold on with 1 hand while i play with the other. i remember i kind of loosen i hand it i disconnected then i lost DNS and couldnt get back on."

"i kinda do have internet problems and i do disconnect when it is too boring but that doesnt happen normally. 92% of the games i played i stayed. i leave either toooooo boring (quite unlikely), i need to go or internet problems."

"ok...crap...i dont remember this...i remember i said i go crab food but nothing about the leaving. bad memory"

"1. Achievement conference
2. I go get food because i finished my turn, when i went it disconnectes and i lost DNS.
3. I get bored but that wasnt the reason i left. i lost DNS again. i lose DNS when the cable is loose.
4. you hear me laughing?
5. i wasnt in the lobby.
6. i disconnect and i go back on straight after like i did in that game. I lost DNS and couldnt get back on with Sasori so i had to use a different name. but i got back on within 10secs."

"ok well i said i was bored but didnt say i would leave. also i said i would brb to get something to eat, after i finished my turn. i left to get something to eat and when i came back i lost DNS, the connection and it wouldnt let me in. i had to get in with a different name. when i got on u guys finished the game."

"you i now remember it wasnt my fault"/"ok...crap...i dont remember this... "

all above are qoutes from Sasori - which one is the right one? Conference call? holding your cable in one hand? going for food? or just leaving because you were bored? just a disconnection? Getting back within 10 second? - then there would be a problem - I do myself crash sometimes, but I always get back with a minute or so - I have never heard anyone bitch about that or stop the game because of that. So which explanation is the right one Sasori? (not that I haven't made up my mind) let me finish with a Sasori quote:

"i do disconnect when it is too boring but that doesnt happen normally"

Posted by: Nelson ()
Date: November 07, 2008 09:47AM

Hmmm, old stuff bumped to the top. I've played Sasori many times and don't remember any dropouts as described. I'd be happy to play him again. But Sasori, if a bad cable is causing disconnects, just replace it. If it is your ethernet port, it can also easily be replaced by getting a cheap PCI ethernet card.

Date: November 08, 2008 04:32PM

Hey Nelson! ur not playing the game but on the forums lol. yeah umm i dont know wot PCI ethernet card is but yeah i should get a new cable. coz uno how when u attach the cable it goes "click" well my clicky thing is destroyed. soo umm it wont hold on to the computer and its lose..

Posted by: Myopia ()
Date: February 28, 2010 11:46PM

Kind of a dead thread, but I'd like to revisit the blacklist issue and see what people think of malakira. He/she isn't a terrible player, but personally I feel that MK is worse than sasorisama was to play with. After months of playing, MK does not change his ways in terms of leaving games. Everyone has left a game suddenly, usually everyone tries to find a replacement, but MK does this multiple times daily. He left a 2v2 today I was in, me as ulster him as castile vs lance in prussia and new guy in nicaea. I really don't like him but I'd like to hear what people think, maybe I am unreasonable here.

Posted by: Schopenhauer ()
Date: March 01, 2010 02:03AM

ill go with you on that one tyrese.
Though i havent exactly seen him leave teamgames so suddenly without finding a replacement. But i just dont like him.
Malakira is one of those who you just look at and dislike.
Besides he is at times a bigger whiner than me and adrien combined. He is also very cocky whenever he gets awesome provinces and a HUUGE advantage. Im the only one who gets cocky in situations like that.

If myopia says he leaves teamgames i believe him/her/it and the question should be: Should we excommunicate malakira from the world of teamgames ? Or make him pay for his sins and hope he will not be such a sinner. :)

Date: March 01, 2010 03:02AM

i do try avoid playing with people i dont trust.

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.