Teamgame blacklist
Posted by: Master ()
Date: July 18, 2008 06:44PM

Post people who quit in teamgames without finding a replacement.

Sasori.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2008 06:53PM by Master.

Re: Teamgame blacklist
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: July 18, 2008 11:59PM

Remember that it might be lost connection, computer crash, or something else...

Posted by: Keira ()
Date: July 19, 2008 12:58AM

I happen to know Sasori does have computer problems !!!
The things i know about that guy :-)

Date: July 19, 2008 02:53AM

It was not a computer problem. He said that he was bored and then he left (he was loosing so that might be why).

Posted by: jenny ()
Date: July 19, 2008 07:25AM

me
im sooooooooooooooo sorry for just leaving last night my fiance surprised me and flew in early lo seinto!!!!! from now im laying off playing with u guys anyways cuz im a tired of losing lol u know ill be back tomorow wanting to play hehehe cant break a habit

Posted by: SasoriSama ()
Date: July 19, 2008 11:14PM

well thank you Master for calling me Sasori. Yeah i kinda do have internet problems and i do disconnect when it is too boring but that doesnt happen normally. 92% of the games i played i stayed. i leave either toooooo boring (quite unlikely), i need to go or internet problems.

Master, am I the only player you know that disconnects when very bored? Master i havent disconnected even once in every game i played u... how'd u get this info?

Date: July 19, 2008 11:16PM

Master Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Post people who quit in teamgames without finding
> a replacement.
>
> Sasori.

Master, when i quit without finding a replacement, that means i had to go.

Date: July 20, 2008 06:26AM

We played a 3 vs 3 yesterday.

With: Konkeror, Markyoiii (something like that), Osetsky, Chuck, you and I.
You had a crappy start. Suddenly you said that you were bored and wanted something to eat and then you left the game. Both sides had a chance of winning.
It had nothing to do with your connection.

If you want to leave that’s okay but you can at least try to find a replacement.
Don’t leave just because you are loosing - that sucks and is pretty noobish.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2008 06:28AM by Master.

Posted by: ChuckNorris ()
Date: July 20, 2008 08:31AM

Hey Sasori

Get the chuck out of here! You said, as Master points out, that you were bored and would grab something to eat insted, and then you just left the game - BAD style - Leaving your teammates behind, ruining the game for all players, and waisting our time (can't figure out whats worst) Your explanation with internet/computerproblems are just sad, and makes me wanna roundhouse kick you again and again for being dishonest. If you have habbits like that I strongly recommend that you play with yourself/your imaginary Ninja friends or just play FFA so you can leave when you are losing.

fact: "Brokeback mountain" isn't just a gay western movie, thats also what Chuck Norris calls the pile of dead ninjas in his front yard.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2008 08:40AM by ChuckNorris.

Date: July 20, 2008 06:05PM

ok...crap...i dont remember this...i remember i said i go crab food but nothing about the leaving. bad memory...ok i appologise. i ll find a replacement next time :)

Teamgame Blacklist > Sasori > appologise > to all players > listed > on Master comment > which include > Markster > Chuckster > Master > Osetster and konkeror

it's kinda not cool to be the only player on the blacklist.

Date: July 20, 2008 06:48PM

Jenny posted herself...

Date: July 20, 2008 09:38PM

thank you. yay i m not alone. but if u read the first post and like most people only read the first post...i m the only one there.

Posted by: jenny ()
Date: July 21, 2008 07:53AM

no sasori i deserve to be on the black list more then u do especially bc someone knoews an easy way to get my attention.... pulling the plug to the wireless it is a hostile act or terrorism lol part of living in a huse of so many girls but i am sorry to everyone i deserve the number one spot on this wall!!!!

Date: July 21, 2008 10:18PM

hey the blacklist stop people from playing team games? and stop all conversations?

Sasori whispers to DirtyHarry: hey
DirtyHarry whispers to Sasori: sry, you are on the blacklist.

END OF CONVERSATION

Posted by: DirtyHarry ()
Date: July 21, 2008 11:05PM

Yeah, what can I say - I am a man of few words and principles...

Posted by: LePig ()
Date: July 22, 2008 03:11AM

if anyone belongs on this list then it would be squeegie, but since you guys like him no one will ever react to squeegie like harry did to sasori.
but he is the one deserving such a reaction. watching your teammate die and making peace with the enemy in a teamgame is much worse then leaving a game. leaving gives at least the opportunity for a replacement.

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: July 22, 2008 03:29AM

Come on guys! No need to ban Sasori from teamgames because of 1 mistake?

Date: July 22, 2008 03:12PM

you i now remember it wasnt my fault. i have a lose cable that i have to hold on with 1 hand while i play with the other. i remember i kind of loosen i hand it i disconnected then i lost DNS and couldnt get back on.

just 1 more thing. i remember i apologised

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2008 03:14PM by SasoriSama.

Posted by: ChuckNorris ()
Date: July 22, 2008 10:10PM

Now you try to lie again and thereby calling both Master and I liars? - you can take you apology and put it a place where the sun don't shine. You wrote loud and clear that you were bored and would go for something to eat, thats plane simple, we all saw it, and you have admitted it once, but now you change story. Do me a favor - take your head and stick it up your ass and see if it fits - while you're up there you can look for your own short-time memory.

Date: July 23, 2008 12:08AM

u ever try that before? i dont think it's reality to me but it might be to you coz u have one. oh right...u told me...that your mother dropped her dildo in there last time and so she shuffed her head in to find it. maybe you have a fat ass idk, ur mom knows but that u said doesnt seem real to me.

i have my short time memory in my brain. do u have short time memory inside ur ass? so u have to get it out of ur ass when u need it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.