Re: Teamgame blacklist
Posted by: Xi ()
Date: April 02, 2011 08:55AM

Defendant: Rex

Charges: Repeatedly quitting team games, whining incessantly, ruining the conquerorgame.com experience for everyone who has the displeasure of playing with him.

Evidence: Exhibit A- The final tipping point came today when 3 conquerors joined the Defendant in a team game 2v2. In the first few moves Xi took Brittany and Normandy as Aquitaine. The Defendant spuriously claimed they were his lands, Xi explained they were closer to him. The Defendant quit the game without so much as a word of explanation for his actions and left the 3 conquerors to face a ruined teamgame and to try to find an elusive new 2v2 map again.

Verdict:

On the charges of being a Whiner with complete disregard for the law of variance, the jury finds the Defendant - Guilty

On the charges of being a repeated Quitter, the jury finds the Defendant - Guilty

On the charges of being a complete anti-social fuck who's mother should have stangled him with his own umbilical cord, the jury finds the Defendant - Guilty

The court hereby sentences Rex to be Blacklisted and Barred from all teamgames so that his peers can know his nature and henceforth base their decisions upon it. The court also urges the Defendant to do his peers a favour and just quit this game and find some other community to shit up.

Send him down.

Posted by: Myopia ()
Date: April 02, 2011 12:14PM

2v2 if you get both then ulster/wales/whatever rex was doesn't have enough backlands to fight eastern russia/whatever.

Posted by: Akiran ()
Date: April 02, 2011 03:29PM

:p doesnt matter wat u did i wont bann u

Posted by: Paars ()
Date: April 04, 2011 03:56PM

Rex know's his game. He's a good person and also a very good player.

Posted by: Attila ()
Date: April 07, 2011 10:47AM

correcting paars: he's a good dog and a very good bowwow

Posted by: Abu ()
Date: August 10, 2011 12:01AM

That's a long blacklist.

Posted by: live4games ()
Date: September 24, 2011 05:26AM

amp

the most people know why. guys i rarely post here, but this kid now ruined to many temgames.

some reasons i know:
-watching movie while playing and dont move
-attacking own teammates(i wasnt in the game but people left game and said: i will never play with amp again after attacking the own team)
-doenst listen even if he agrees to the plan

THE ONLY GOOD THING IS THAT HE ISNT A RAGEQUITTING! HOW GOOD FOR US!

i think this guy really want to ruin teammgames sometimes but after shit he always says: oh im sorry next time im better!" but no he is still shit.

Posted by: DirtyHarry ()
Date: September 28, 2011 02:44PM

G_g

Reason: Lost connection for a turn. When I got back he had taken my seat, but he refused to give it back, not even responding to my whispers, or others that were playing the game. A true jackass.

Date: September 28, 2011 03:09PM

everyone but me! :)

M-K

Posted by: G ()
Date: November 04, 2011 12:09PM

G_g not to be confused w/ G, g, or ibg

Date: November 11, 2011 08:46AM

this forum is too inactive. we need a better website :L :-P

Date: November 11, 2011 04:45PM

Live4games should be banned from teamgames for wanting to ban too many people

M-K

Date: November 13, 2011 07:26AM

no i just want to play normal teamgames and not with ppl who dont even know shit about the game.
i hope we got 1 day a new forum

Posted by: Squeegie ()
Date: December 23, 2011 03:55PM

Comnenus. I think all 5 of us in that game agree.

Posted by: Kenruler ()
Date: December 31, 2011 06:54PM

ban kenruler
he does not play this game enough

Posted by: Myopia ()
Date: February 27, 2012 03:50PM

Achi11es attacked his team mate Hurrican3 today from ulster, I was muscovy, hurrican3 was brandenburg. South was noobnes in aragon, jfineman in tunis, and punta in Nicaea. His speech patterns mimic Best, but that is just speculation. Regardless, Achi11es constantly plays poorly enough to sabatoge team, but today attacked his partner. Don't waste your time with him.

Posted by: Spirish ()
Date: March 30, 2012 10:57AM

adam started to attack Lord and Comneus everytime they join a game. He became like the Dark Knigt of cheaterbusters. All he does is join in multiplayer, wait for commie or lord, then he attacks them in every game till they leave. It's really annoying and for that, he should be warned, as well as the guys he is in a conflict with, cause it sucks for us. >:-(

Date: August 16, 2012 10:31AM

zargan, IP address 88.245.237.77

apart from being a lousy team player (not helping team mates facing a position disadvantage), also refuses to give back a spot after 1 turn of disconnect.

Date: November 13, 2012 12:09PM

tiagoperdigo and teaparty (the latter is possibly an alias of malakira) for repeatedly joining, fucking up and consecutively bailing games.

Posted by: ETHANN ()
Date: November 14, 2012 11:08AM

Accusers: I Ethann and everybody else in 3v3 that was played 5 minutes ago
Defendant: bela
After several turns of playing like a noob and running her mouth about perikles being lucky when we all know perikles is one of the best here. Bela was getting his ass beat by perikles so i told him quit running ur sucker so much and u might play better so he then said ok fuck u and leaves o join another game,now keep in mind he did not even ask for a rep he just left and joined another 3v3 3 minutes later Jeeeeeester arrives and he replaces bela
so on the charges of ragequiting we find
The defendant:bela-b also known as sirbela
GUILTY!!!!!
*Gavel slams*
*Crowd cheers jubiously*
but wait i forgot you want more proof than what i stated above ok i will give you a Fabulous photographed image that i took just in case.....

The Illusionist

Attachments: bela being a ragequitter.jpg (240.1 KB)  
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.