Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 29
Re: --- Results 3v3 ---
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: April 15, 2009 04:59PM

+2 dev's aren't really overrated.. Its true that 2 dev's are better and a +1 dev is about as good.. But a +2 dev is still able to make alot of trouble if its in the front.. Alot..

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Master ()
Date: April 15, 2009 06:48PM

I did not say that it was bad im just saying that I think a +2 dev is overrated.
People think like this: "You have a +2 dev if you don't win then you are the biggest loser".
The problem is that the rest of your lands suck big time when you have +2 dev.

Posted by: : ()
Date: April 16, 2009 12:56PM

Well a +2 developed is very strong if it's in front of your capital.

Posted by: Master ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:47PM

wow ... ofcause it is. Only an idiot would not say that, but it is overrated anyway.

Posted by: : ()
Date: April 16, 2009 02:36PM

I'm just saying.
Why would it be overrated?
A developed +2 land is the best you can get in the game..

Date: April 16, 2009 03:25PM

A dev +2 normally does that your other lands a bad.. And if you heard someone say:"You have a +2 dev if you don't win then you are the biggest loser", or something like that, theni understand you.

Posted by: empError ()
Date: April 17, 2009 04:05PM

Ulster (ibg) - Saxony (emp) - Ukraine (Sargon)
vs.
Castile (Valdemar Sejr) - Corsica (jenny) - Nicaea (Adrien)

South winning west and central, north in east.
Both Nicaea and Ulster fell in turn 37. Saxony barely survived. North conceded.

Date: April 17, 2009 06:35PM

And a win for me:

Ulster (nen) - Saxony (emp) - Lithuania (ibg)
vs.
Grenada (C_Talleyrand) - Rome (krazykorn) - Nicaea (Adriano)

while krazykorn (limbo) and Adriano were arguing about who should get Cyrenaica, Rome fell in turn 20.

Posted by: Limbo ()
Date: April 17, 2009 07:01PM

me arguing with adriano is just natural

Date: April 17, 2009 07:58PM

Ulster (nen/Sasori) - Saxony (emp) - Muscovy (ibg)
vs.
Aragon (Adriano/limbo) - Tunis (Hubert) - Greece (Kenjii)

ibg was at Greece's port, and north had the upper hand all over.

south conceded turn 30

Posted by: SasoriSama ()
Date: April 18, 2009 12:20AM

lol limbo and i joined at the same time and limbo lost with aragon, 2 +2s, more lands, more armies and a more developed empired. emperror sures knows how to back teammate up when they r at a disadvantage

Posted by: Adriano ()
Date: April 18, 2009 03:27AM

SasoriSama Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol limbo and i joined at the same time and limbo
> lost with aragon, 2 +2s, more lands, more armies
> and a more developed empired. emperror sures knows
> how to back teammate up when they r at a
> disadvantage

True, Emperror does and Hubert doesn't. He attacked Tangiers, which I just took the turn before, and which is the reason I limboed (left). He has done that before. A week ago or so I was Muscovy and he was Brandenburg, so naturally I let him have Poland. but he also took Transylvania, despite the fact that I told him I need it, as it's bad enough Muscovy already has to miss Poland. When after a few turns he lost Transylvania to rebels I took it. Then the next turn he attacked me, quite in the same pattern as yesterday.

What I really liked is, that when I checked some time later Limbo had Tangiers, which only further proves that Hubert is a backstabber with poor judgment who'll make his team lose even from an advantageous position.

I don't mind playing with assholes, I know can be one myself ;) but it's impossible to play with a selfish backstabber. I always try to help teammates, and there is no justification for attacking them. And yes Limbo, I know you'll jump on this one, maybe I also had Tangiers when I was Tunis sometimes or Flanders when I was Germany, but that doesn't mean it's a rule, it depends on lots of circumstances, I would never take these lands when next to me is a good player who wants them. But if it's a noob, I'll take them as I can help better by being stronger and they just have to survive vs. their stronger oponent, and quite often I give them the lands, advanced and well, later on.

Well, no more games for me on the same team as Hubert, and for those who think he deserves another chance (I did yesterday), watch your back! ;)

Date: April 18, 2009 05:09PM

Ulster (DirtyHarry) - Saxony (IzzleKizzle) - Ukraine (master)
vs.
LNO (Castile) - Corsica (jenny) - Nicaea (empError)

north had advantage in east and center. South conceded turn 24, I believe.

Date: April 18, 2009 07:01PM

Ulster (Kobra) - Saxony (ibg, later Master) - Muscovy (Joop)
vs
Grenada (LNO) - Corsinca (Kenjii) - Nicaea (Sasori)

Unknown player, joop.. So looked like a easy game for south.. But then again.. Unknown.. like in Alias.. So, Joop got Sasori totally under control, while G left, and master took over.. Kenjii had to help Sasori, and i couldn't kill Kobra or Master.. (they are simply to good).. And 1 year, Master and Joop attacked Kenjii with to many troops, so south conceded... idk.. 25-35..

Date: April 19, 2009 06:00PM

Just had a good game..

Ulster (ibg) - Saxony (IsrealiXXX/Jenny) - Muscovy (Adriano/Superfontane)
vs
Grenada (Ferrarim575m) - Corsinca (Lancelot/AI) - Nicaea (LNO)

Isreali got Corsinca on a 10-10 (kept 2).. Lancelot got cap back.. 2 turns later Isreali got cap on a 9-8 (kept 2).. By this time, Grenada losing, Lancelot standing very weak and being teamed by G, Me and Adriano standing about equal (I had a few very lucky, but he got firstturns almost every time). Ferrarim farming to 100k, while letting G attack Corsinca with 50-150 every year.. I got advantage over Adriano, there by that time, needed to go.. Now G, Jenny and Fontane in North.. Lancelot gets D/c in Winter, so G gets Corsinca.. But, jenny made a cutoff.. :) now it was kinda a 2v3.. Lance fighting G and jenny.. Me helping against Jenny while taking out Fontane.. 1 year, i got Sax in Winter, while both Lance and Green got back in advantage. So north conceded.. Turn 40-50.. By this time, Lance had lost cap about 4 times.. Master also thought south had lost turn 25.

Date: April 24, 2009 04:21PM

New game done..

Ulster (Slumdog) - Saxony (IzzleKizzle) - Muscovy (Aida)
vs
Grenada (Gottmenschen) - Corsinca (LNO) - Nicaea (Hubert)

Aida had a bad start, while Hubert had his frontlands early. Still, Aida came back and turn 20 Hubert was in problems. Izzle was also beating me.. While purple helped a little.. But Gottmenschen grew very strong.. And while me and Hubert was losing, he made a go for Saxony.. Izzle made a mistake.. And therefor lost Saxony Winter.. GG Izzle, Nice job.. Just exept the mistake.

Posted by: Gilgamesh ()
Date: April 25, 2009 04:05AM

Player LNO yesterday leave game in Turn 12 when he was Roma and I was Moscovy, and I take Venetia, and in net turn I 100% take his capital. But he start complain that he wants stop game in turn 2. I think he very bad player and complainer. I put his head on stick! My general, Oz and IzzleKizzle, when you see him, bring me him head!

Posted by: Gilgamesh ()
Date: April 25, 2009 04:51AM

Today, I chalenge american retards, Zerofear, Uberfear, Tyrael and Percius to fight in a 3 against 3 game with team. People who not know them, they play with 3 or 4 in one game and attack 1 player. They also change to computer capital in middle of game. Joop say how they play "is gay". I not know this word, but I think he right. But they leave and not plat 3 against, and already second time. Now whole world know they not only retard, but also biggest coward.

Joop and Gottmenschen wanted to play in team with me, I make them also general in kill retard army!

Posted by: chr1sbean ()
Date: April 25, 2009 08:57AM

Gilgamesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Player LNO yesterday leave game in Turn 12 when he
> was Roma and I was Moscovy, and I take Venetia,
> and in net turn I 100% take his capital. But he
> start complain that he wants stop game in turn 2.
> I think he very bad player and complainer. I put
> his head on stick! My general, Oz and IzzleKizzle,
> when you see him, bring me him head!

I would love the pills you are on gilga, south had awfully bad luck and I was able to grab a key fort which completely decimated LNO's armies! Also south as a whole had bad luck and....forget who it was...but nic only had 2 lands by turn 8.

So we restarted, which reminds meyou got completely owned in Ulster the following game despite criticising other people for not being good enough to play there!
Oh this was the game where I completely killed Sasori in Lithuania from my starting point in Natolia by turn 20 or something!! :D

Nice.

Date: April 27, 2009 12:44PM

Ulster (LongDistance) - Saxony (Paars) - Muscovy (or Lith?; Adriano)
vs.
Grenada (timetogo) - Rome (?/EmpError) - Nicaea (King_Kent)

I replaced someone in Rome, early in game.

Thanks to some help from timetogo, I got all over Paars' empire. However, then my internet froze, and I missed three turns. I'm sure this played a big part in our being the weak party afterwards, although north's flanks came to Paars's rescue too.

Anyway, Rome fell, I guess around turn 30 or so.

emp

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.