Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 29
Re: --- Results 3v3 ---
Posted by: Scum ()
Date: May 14, 2009 07:33PM

MrScientist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ulster (Xerxes) - Hanover (LNO / Commenus) -
> Lithuania (Hubert /Oz)
>
> Kobra (Granada) - Rome (Neo) -
> Niceau (scum)
>
> After almost conceding the first turn because of
> Norths countries, south has a good start. Still
> Hubert grows stronger and stronger. A few times
> Niceae and
> Rome are about to fall but they survive. Play goes
> back and forth a while, but
> south eventually grows too strong. North concedes
> turn 89.

Ukraine, not Lithuania.

Oz made a notable charge for my capital that might have been successful. However, he accidently clicked an ad in Autumn and his troops sat there, meaning my capital was easily protected and he had a high paying Winter. That was a very notable change in the east.

In addition center had 100 armies they were moving south that was stalled with an excellent move by Kobra. If these had made it to Roma, it would have developped difficulties for neo I am sure, but Kobra got his back.

Best 3v3 I think I've played, endurance wise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: empError ()
Date: May 15, 2009 03:38PM

Ulster (uGonnaDie) - Hanover (empError) - Ukraine (Sargon)
vs.
Leon (easyM) - Roma (kalle) - Nicaea (Kobra)

The game was decided in the west, where Leon fell, turn 12. Apparently bad luck for easyM, and he also missed the first two moves (first turn godzilla was there and was either afk or bugged; second turn was for AI).

Date: May 15, 2009 05:47PM

Ulster (easyM) - Saxony (kalle) - Lithuania (Sargon)
vs.
Grenada (IzzleKizzle/OmegaShenron) - Roma (empError) - Nicaea (Kobra)

Interesting game, that seemed in balance for a long time. Izzle had a terrible start. Kalle put early pressure on me, relieved thanx to help from Kobra, who continued to support throughout the game. After that, I could pressure back, but soon the balance returned in the middle. OmegaShenron managed to gradually increase in strength, and after a prolonged period he was able to press easyM back into the UK and give substantial pressure in Saxony. Pressure on Sargon increased too, and around turn 58 north conceded.

Date: May 15, 2009 07:45PM

Ulster (6amplayer) - Saxony (nen) - Muscovy (empError)
vs.
Grenada (Gazi) - Roma (Sasori) - Nicaea (osetsky)

interesting game. Nen ruled in centre. Osetsky disturbed me at the start, and stayed ahead in development, and lashed out at nen, occasionally. 6am got the advantage in the west, and with his help, nen besieged Roma, and took it around..., well, I guess turn 30-40.

Date: May 16, 2009 09:23PM

Ulster (Sasori) - Hanover (acro) - Muscovy (kalle)
vs.
Grenada (Paars) - Roma (empError) - Cyprus (epidemic)

Epidemic and me managed to stay in balance with acro and kalle. Slight worries when acro cut off 60+ of my troops, at a time when players had less than 100, but it all went well. Paars used his advantage, and took Ulster turn 40.

Date: May 16, 2009 09:31PM

Ulster (Paars) - Saxony (SuperVejito) - Lithuania (Sasori)
vs.
Grenada (empError) - Corsica (kalle) - Nicaea (6amplayer)

Interesting battle, mainly in the middle. Initially, Vejito put high pressure on kalle. 6am helped kalle get the advantage. I had trouble containing Paars, but he could not be decisive. South got gradually stronger, and north admitted defeat when the game crashed/stopped, around turn 30-40.

Posted by: Paars ()
Date: May 17, 2009 05:41AM

actually you had castile instead of grenada;)

Date: May 18, 2009 03:42PM

That's right, Paars. But if felt like Tangiers, so Grenada was a good average ;-)

New one:
Ulster (godsent) - Saxony (nen/xi/Atlas) - Muscovy (Kobra)
vs.
Grenada (6amplayer) - Roma (airmidlein) - Nicaea (empError)

Early pressure on Roma, relieved when nen kept losing connection, and xi replaced temporarily. Atlas substituted, and reinstated the pressure. Rome was very late to advance, around turn 30, I think, and stayed 40k until the end. Keeping Rome alive cost a lot of effort for Grenada, and a bit for Nicaea. Pressure from north gradually increased, and turn 51 Rome fell.

Date: May 18, 2009 07:14PM

Ulster (Oz) - Brandenburg (Hubert) - Muscovy (Kenjii)
vs.
Aragon (empError) - Tunis (Xuul) - Nicaea (Sargon)

Kenjii put early pressure on Nicaea. I chose to put early pressure on England, because Flanders was a well developed land. This provoked Hubert to come towards me. After a while, I guess turn 30, Sargon was still in defence, and Hubert was huge. My development equalled Oz's as I had taken my backlands late.

South conceded.

Date: May 19, 2009 05:48PM

A really fast one:

Ulster (Oz) - Saxony (6amplayer) - Ukraine (Blacky)
vs.
Grenada (empError) - Corsica (godzilla801) - Nicaea (Kenjii)

Bad starts for 6amplayer and empError. Saxony fell, turn 10, just before advancing.

Date: May 19, 2009 06:23PM

Ulster (6amplayer) - Hanover (Oz) - Lithuania (empError)
vs.
Grenada (Blacky) - Roma (brighteyes/Master) - Nicaea (Kenjii)

brighteyes left early. Kenjii came under pressure early, and Blacky also seemed quite weak. Roma still looked very strong, but south conceded turn 15.

Date: May 19, 2009 07:51PM

Wales (Kenjii) - Denmark (Paars) - Podolia (Hubert)
vs.
Grenada (Aids) - Corsica (empError) - Nicaea (FlashGordon)

FlashGordon had a grip on Hubert. Aids had trouble getting beyong Gascony and Aquitaine. From turn 20 on, Paars began to outdevelop me. Turn 35, Corsica fell, and a few turns later, I was completely obliterated. Grenada was also likely to fall.

Date: May 20, 2009 02:05PM

Ulster (mongo) - Saxony (empError/Anon) - Lithuania (Paars)
vs.
Castile (airmidlein) - Roma (IceQueen) - Nicaea (easyM/Kobra)

Ice put early pressure on me, preventing me from advancing. Airmidlein similarly put pressure on mongo, and Paars was stronger than easyM.

Anon took over my spot just after I saw a chance to start advancing. I missed the rest, but came back half an hour later. Apparently the advance succeeded. Paars was helping at the center. But he left at that point, as south was clearly winning. The next turn, Ulster fell. Turn 37 that was, I think.

Date: May 20, 2009 04:27PM

Ulster (kalle) - Saxony (Sals) - Muscovy (Oz)
vs.
Grenada (Gratis) - Corsica (didnelps) - Nicaea (empError)

didnelps did well in the center, and gave some support to Gratis. I expanded to take all of the Balcans, while Oz refrained from taking Moldavia and Poland for a long time, developing in safety. That turned out to be a good strategy, because when he came out, he took over the Balcans in no time. Saxony came under pressure, as well as Nicaea. Around turn 35 Sax fell, and 1 or two turns later Nicaea also. Both were taken back, and fell again. Gratis got a firm grip on England. Oz tried to help Sals back in his cap, but Sals was almost completely obliterated, while didnelps helped me get back into Nicaea, successfully. Around turn 53, north conceded.

Date: May 20, 2009 06:01PM

Ulster (Kobra) - Hanover (Kenjii) - Lithuania (richard)
vs.
Grenada (kalle) - Roma (BloodsnCrips) - Nicaea (empError)

Didn't follow all proceedings, but south was all over north quite soon. Eventually, Lithuania fell. I guess around turn 40. But Hanover was also severely under pressure, and kalle had a decent grip on England.

Date: May 21, 2009 06:21PM

England (Kenjii) vs. Lithuania (jbf)
&
Grenada (FlashGordon) vs. Macedonia (empError)

Unlucky start for both jbf and me. Jbf recovered well, I didn't so much. Jbf had to support me a lot vs Flash. Ultimately, Macedonia fell, turn 53.

Date: May 21, 2009 07:45PM

That last one should have been in the 2 vs 2s.

Date: May 21, 2009 08:48PM

Ulster (Lancelot) - Saxony (jenny) - Lithuania (Kenjii)
vs.
Grenada (Kenjii) - Corsica (empError) - Nicaea (Hubert)

Lancelot had a good result around Brittany, early in the game, and was all over Spain. He bothered me a lot, giving jenny the advantage. Hubert was doing fine in the east, but could not help much yet.

Quite early south conceded, I think around turn 20.

Date: May 21, 2009 10:35PM

Ulster (Lancelot) - Hanover (jenny) - Lithuania (Hubert)
vs.
Grenada (jbf) - Roma (Kenjii) - Nicaea (empError)

Hubert had some nice lands, and some good luck. Jenny counterbalanced that with bad luck. Kenjii had to fight three fronts for much of the game, but still did well. At some point, Lancelot seemed knocked out, as England was taken by jbf, With Kenjii controlling in center, and me holding out, it seemed like a certain south victory. However, with Hubert increasing pressure on Kenjii, and jbf unable to push through in the UK, the tide turned, and jenny and Hubert proceeded towards Rome. Rome fell in turn 41.

Date: May 22, 2009 09:13AM

Ulster (Gratis) - Hanover (Xerxes/Rippe) - Muscovy/Lith (Jazmin)
vs.
Grenada (Sargon) - Roma (sirbela) - Nicaea (nico/empError)

Early pressure on Hanover by sirbela, and it fell quite early, I guess around turn 20. Rippe substituted, and did a good job recapturing and fighting back, with help from the flanks. But Hanover fell again, turn 40 or so, and north conceded.

Pages: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.