Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Conqueror Hall of Fame!
Posted by: Jragon ()
Date: January 07, 2009 10:28AM

The desire to know player statistics and experience levels of those I play in game have driven me to create a basic website for those players who wish to have their scores recorded and acquire a "level" of achievement. Please visit sites.google.com/site/conquerorgame and let's get our stats going. I'm open to any suggestions for the site, so please feel free to PM me or post here. This site is designed ONLY for the benefit of the Conqueror game and it's players. It will in no way conflict with the interest of the Conqueror game or gamers.

Hope to see some of you there!
Jragon

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Conqueror Hall of Fame!
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:13PM

Then why name it Hall of fame? But i checked it out.. Nice job if it works!

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:14PM

But i must admit, im a bit confused about your site

Date: January 07, 2009 04:32PM

Any ideas? I'm open to even changing the name. Layout? Design? Please let me know. Thanks.

Posted by: Nelson ()
Date: January 08, 2009 09:16AM

I understand what you are trying to accomplish but without feeding statistics from conqueror straight into your site, this will not work. I will for sure not upload any game statistics to anywhere. After playing for a while one pretty much knows who the good players are. When someone uses a new alias, one will get thrown off initially, but a new alias will also not be reflected in your stats as an experienced user. There are various top ten lists in the forum from players that list the more experienced players, if you want to have a look at who is considered good, have a look at these lists.

Date: January 08, 2009 09:39AM

For those that want to participate, all you need to do is take two screenshots of the games you want to be considered for your total score. The stats are really only total scores and number of games played...nothing more. You will gain rankings as your score increases.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.