Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Cheats Never Beat
Posted by: Tiffany ()
Date: February 16, 2009 11:01AM

For those lucky enough not to have encountered the cheats yet, there are a number of unregistered players with several different names employing some kind of cheat or hack.... It seems to provide them limitless gold at the very least, possibly also troops.
So far the two IP addresses to look out for are :-
212 10 73 66
212 10 69 221 ... I think the '212 10' might suggest a similiar area.

If you see the cheat being employed note the address in the lobby beside the names and report it to admin and add it here.

I suspect this player/s have registered names but have tried to protect there image until they have perfected the cheat better , at the moment it is very obvious they are cheating. Who they are is still a mystery, though i did notice the return of Commensus just last weekend....a coincidence ? That the famous old cheater of the past returns at the same time this occurs ?
Did anyone playing with him notice anything odd ?
I know Nelson was suspicious of someone over the weekend, i overheard him in the lobby,perhaps Sherlock Nelson can enlighten us ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2009 11:02AM by Tiffany.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cheats Never Beat
Posted by: DirtyHarry ()
Date: February 16, 2009 11:11AM

Actually it was me who caught him....again...and alarmed people.... anyways:

One question that we have to ask is: if its so easy to get in and make a big change in the setup, that are easy to detect, how difficult is it to make a small change, that are hard to detect, but gives someone a little advantage?

Playing with people you already know, and that you trust is not the solution! 1) how does new players get into the teamgames? 2)how long time will it take before we begin to accuse each other? 3)how many players will quit the game because they doubt the fairness?

For all those who played when the money-bug was on its peak, they know that paranoia spreads fast in this game, and he really can ruin it for many players, so its therefore of outmost importance that the problem and security gap closed fast! If we have to go through all this paranoia, witch burning processing and accusing, then I will stop playing - then you can all send me an email, when its safe to return.

As Tiffany's post confirms we have already begun accusing some players...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/16/2009 11:12AM by DirtyHarry.

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: February 16, 2009 11:44AM

Hey, i want some credits too :) I was the first to se him cheat

Posted by: Tiffany ()
Date: February 16, 2009 01:53PM

Yes my apologises LikeNoOthers and DirtyHarry nailed the cheat first, I only mentioned Nelson as his lobby comments were the first i heard of the problem.
My concern is that once he has perfected the cheat he will then switch to his registered name and use it undetected.
I just saw the same IP address being used again different name, in this game the score table was not working .... this may be a new way to try prevent detection. Or just a coincidence.
The others seem to think he is Danish and he speaks in broken English.
My apologises to Commensus if he is not Danish , but i was told he was an old cheat by Capt Planet and naturally i believe everything that guy told me.

Date: February 16, 2009 02:20PM

1, he speaks Danish
2, Alexey have already located him to a Danish city, Horsens.
3, yes, he speaks perfect broken English
4, i dont have a 4th thing.. but who cares

Posted by: Nelson ()
Date: February 16, 2009 02:34PM

Comnenus is Dutch and used multiple browsers to log in under different aliases and play in the same game. As far as I know, he hasn't used a cheat like this. As for the new cheats, be aware that the cheat only works when they host a game. An easy way to avoid them is by not joining games with an unknown host.

Posted by: Paars ()
Date: February 16, 2009 02:36PM

I use a site for locating those unregistered players, [www.ip2location.com] all you need is the ip.

Date: December 05, 2009 10:12AM

det skal lige siges at han er tilbage. Set under navnet S0M. Så man skal lige kigge en extra gang før man joiner games :)

Posted by: Master ()
Date: December 05, 2009 02:03PM

Ive taken care of it now.
He should not be able to play conq anymore.

Posted by: Gratis ()
Date: December 06, 2009 06:26AM

SOM changed DOM

Tiffany Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think the '212 10' might suggest a similiar area.

> If you see the cheat being employed note the
> address in the lobby beside the names and report
> it to admin and add it here.

DOM's IP is 212.10.84.106

LikeNoOthers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2, Alexey have already located him to a Danish city, Horsens.

D0M's IP is located at Horsens too.

Here are the proofs:

[www.aijaa.com]
[www.aijaa.com]
[www.aijaa.com]

( [www.aijaa.com] )

Date: December 06, 2009 02:35PM

Sorry for writing in danish. :)

Nice Gratis. Even though i dont think the proofs are needed. ;)

Date: December 07, 2009 11:04AM

Haha, now that you mention her name, then yes.

Posted by: hallali ()
Date: December 07, 2009 11:43AM

????? you guys make me curious

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.