Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Same user logged in twice?
Posted by: Rache ()
Date: March 24, 2009 06:35PM

What's the policy on the same user playing two sides in a game? Then giving away one capital to the other?

I was happily playing along against ZeroFear (beating him) when UberFear joined the game. UberFear immediately started to drive for ZeroFear's capital while all defenders happily parted clearing path.

UberFear took ZeroFear's capital in short order. Did ZeroFear contract and attept to retake their capital? Nope. They kept on expanding, clearing the way for UberFear to take province after province unopposed.

Sure looked like one person playing two accounts to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Same user logged in twice?
Posted by: Tiffany ()
Date: March 24, 2009 09:26PM

LOL
and the names kinda give the game away too.

I am hoping you still kicked his ass Rache.
Maybe you should have joined twice as well with the name Nache, a word which in German is hilarious apparently.
Well I got a laugh off a German with it one time anyway. Why?.... I don't know, he woudln't tell me and I cannot find it in any German/English dictionary.
Why was i using it ?..........Ohhhhhh, where do these questions end ????

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: March 25, 2009 10:49AM

Could be Comnenus, or how its spelled

Posted by: Master ()
Date: March 28, 2009 06:19PM

pls let them end now...

Posted by: jenny ()
Date: March 29, 2009 11:37PM

master who are you to talk..... you and ur wams

Posted by: Percius ()
Date: April 11, 2009 08:00AM

lol...

ZeroFear & UberFear are 2 different people. You would realize that if you had enough common sense to look at their IP addresses. The reason we all work together is because we are all friends, and talking together on a voice chat server. Throughout history, civilizations have always created alliances to achieve a common goal. I honestly don't understand why you people always cry when we do it here in a game. If it's that big of a problem for you, perhaps you should find some friends of your own to team up with. Only a fool would try to conquer the world (or in this case, Europe) alone.

Date: April 11, 2009 10:36AM

Only a noob cant win alone.

Posted by: acro ()
Date: April 13, 2009 06:03PM

But everyone knows it's physically impossible for one person to play two accounts at the same time, right LNO? :-P

Date: April 14, 2009 11:16AM

Yes, every time i try to log on to 2, it kicks one of them!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.