Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Mea culpa
Posted by: Aida ()
Date: March 25, 2009 03:23PM

Today I was struck by lightning, the skies opened, and Jesus touched my heart. I realized what a sinful life I have lived. I repented my sins to the Lord, and now that I am washed by the blood of Jesus I am a new man, truely born again!

I want to apologize sincerely because of my behaviour to all of you. None of you are at fault, and I realize that me deviant behavior is rooted in sexual abuse that occured in my childhood. This is also the cause for my sexual preferences, namely for both men, women, animals, and lifeless things. In recent years mainly the latter, preferably made from latex since I turn off all living creatures with my repulsive behavior.

As of today you will see a different Aida, a new Aida. I will dedicate my life to the glory of God, and my most sincere desire is to be his witness among you!

Again, with the deepest humility I ask you all to forgive me, and to give me a second chance.

Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!

Amen

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mea culpa
Posted by: Limbo ()
Date: March 25, 2009 03:35PM

Whoa that is deep

Posted by: Scum ()
Date: March 25, 2009 05:06PM

I forgive you, and may your path be lit with the shining of the lords knowledge and wisdom.

You have been abducted by the demons of wrongful doing and your vision has been blurred with sin and filth. Only one man would love such an ugly example of a living creature, and that was yourself. Your life had no meaning but to abuse those who had no will, for those who did turned away from you.

Now you see with clarity and foresight. You are an inspiration to all the wrong-doers of our sinful world.

May god bless you and your path.

Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: March 26, 2009 01:05AM

go to a psychoanalist instead of a preacherman to fight the cause and not the effect.

if that is no option, i hope you burn in hell for eternity²

disgusting...

Posted by: jenny ()
Date: March 26, 2009 12:42PM

First i would like to say it wasnt me!!

secondly i will find the name stealer and then pester him to a slow and horrible death or decision to stop playing ... whatever

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.