Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Popularity contest
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: April 22, 2009 07:16AM

There is a difference in being (over-)sensitive and not to like someone..

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Adriano ()
Date: April 22, 2009 08:06AM

Uh... are you speaking for M? Or did the danish quorum just elect you as their spokesperson? :p

Date: April 22, 2009 08:28AM

Adriano, Master is right.. You are hopeless to talk with.. I wont comment anymore in this thread again..

Date: April 22, 2009 08:50AM

Hopeless to talk with? *LOL* I think you both missed the whole point of this thread. But fine, the less "serious" (read: bitter) comments in it, the better :)

So, Aida vs Rippe, still :p

Posted by: hallali ()
Date: April 22, 2009 10:08AM

Maybe Master has no humor, but he´s right. Atmoshpere has changed and not to the better. And this thread won´t improve it. I think that´s why people don´t play so much anymore. And if I was a noob, I would try it once and never again, so there are no new players.

Posted by: : ()
Date: April 22, 2009 10:12AM

Adriano, us danes agrees about some things about some persons :)

Date: April 22, 2009 12:21PM

Well, Hallali, maybe. But it's all in the game. Go to any web game, forum, whatever community and you will find the whole spectre of human characters. It was not much different 10 years ago when the internet was a relatively new thing, so I don't buy that "the athmosphere has gotten worse" stuff.

Personally I can't say I hate anyone here. I don't particularly like Aida, Hubert and Jenny, and frankly neither are you one of my favorites, but who knows in real life any of you may be a person to have beer and a laugh with. Or maybe not, and I guess I'll never know :)

Adrien, I am glad for you pan-danish consensus :p Considering we have a passive-aggressive Dane, a last-year-pretty-normal-but-now-heavily-bent-under-the-weight-of-being-considered-the-number-one-player Dane, a funny-yet-slightly-oversexed Dane, and a pretty-cocky-for-a-15-year-old Dane, that's quite remarkable :p

Ok I'll settle the Aida vs Rippe contest myself then, my douze points go to Rippe. Even though he has said the weirdest, rudest and most insulting things to me, I kinda like the guy, especially how he always stands up for freedom, most of all freedom of speech. Aida is in my view simply a person with extremely low self-esteem and self-confidence who tries to compensate that by acting "tough" on this obscure online strat game. It's actually a waste to hate people like this, pity is more appropriate.

New one then:

Gilgamesh vs Talleyrand

Good buy :p

:)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2009 12:24PM by Adriano.

Posted by: brighteyes ()
Date: April 22, 2009 03:31PM

gilgamesh

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2009 03:33PM by brighteyes.

Posted by: jenny ()
Date: April 22, 2009 03:34PM

WTF how did I end up number three on Adriano’s crap list something must be done so that I have the number one spot I deserve....

hhhmmmm where to start

How about that time when Adriano tried to criticize me for when I answered my own question

Date: April 21, 2009 07:40AM

Answering your own question lol, can't sink any lower than that

AND THEN ( ahhhh the brilliance of this)

"Ok I'll settle the Aida vs Rippe contest myself then, my douze points go to Rippe. Even though he has said the weirdest, rudest and most insulting things to me, I kinda like the guy, especially how he always stands up for freedom, most of all freedom of speech."

You make it so easy adriano I just can’t help myself!

So I was reading the comment about rippe offending you and was like WTf mate, so I looked back, you say he has said some of the rudest and most insulting things too you and yet in the many forums which you were the object of criticism the most rippe did was post a picture of china, and when the whole mess of freedom of speech and long winded comments sprawled across the forum rippe did not necessary stand up for freedom of speech but rather said the community should ban together

So my only conclusion is yes Adriano u are filled with crap, and u better not be pissed at someone else more then me......geez

Date: April 22, 2009 08:15PM

Jenny, how sharp. Never mind that the forum covers no more than a few % of communication between players. Or that you completely missed the point, I'm not pissed at anyone here. And if I ever am, than that's very temporary like Hubert attacking teammate. Now I simply laugh about it, and avoid playing on his side.

What is more pitiful than being desperate to be #1 on the pitiful list, without fully realizing that this is what you're solliciting?

Jenny, I think you fully deserve this, I hereby promote you to the #1 spot on the pitiful list...geez

Oh, and if anyone ever wants to challenge Jenny, you better be good. Using the
word "brilliance" in an utterly disturbed post, that's almost... brilliant

Do you calculate the amount of alcohol you have to consume to come up with all this, but without completely blacking out? I strongly suspect it's an instinctive thing.

PS: the ...geez is not to be read as an expression of annoyance on my part. It is an addition to the name of the list to honour Jenny as the personification of pitifulness. Therefore in the future it shall be refered to as the:

"pitiful list...geez"

Well done Jenny!

And Izzle, no way you're ever gonna be as pitiful as Jenny. Calling her "gangsta" won't even qualify you for the preliminary rounds.

I can appreciate Brighteye's effort more. He edited a post merely containing the name "Gilgamesh" twice. Within 2 minutes. Changing your mind twice within 2 minutes, what can I say? WOW! I suggest you carefully dose up your liquor consumption, and one day you could become a serious contender for the #1 spot on the pitiful list...geez

Who needs American Idol if we have the pitiful list...geez?

Posted by: hallali ()
Date: April 22, 2009 10:55PM

Blahblahblah...

I will just stop reading this crap

Posted by: : ()
Date: April 23, 2009 04:50AM

I don't consider myself as #1 dane.

Posted by: Gilgamesh ()
Date: April 23, 2009 07:13AM

>
> Gilgamesh vs Talleyrand
>

Who compare King-God Gilgamesh with smell like garlic and eat frog person??

I kill you!!!

Posted by: Master ()
Date: April 23, 2009 08:17AM

Gilgamesh are you by any chance "Achmed the Dead Terrorist"?

Date: April 23, 2009 10:34AM

Who he is? You give his adres, I have job for him.

Date: April 23, 2009 11:25AM

Gilga.. Here is his adress.. [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Scum ()
Date: April 23, 2009 05:04PM

You all keep posting in a topic you think is retarded, fucking retards.

Date: April 24, 2009 06:11AM

Izzle, I think Scum talked to the likes of M, Jenny and Halali who somehow seem to expect a serious discusion under an obviously not serious thread, ruin it with their stupid (non-)remarks, and then complain that they don't like the discusion.

That's how I understood him, his language is just a bit more colorful ;)

Date: April 24, 2009 11:05PM

Scum, you also hate retard? I want 1 more general in my kill american retard and coward army. Is you good player? You must bring me heads of killed retard and reward is many virgin.

Posted by: chr1sbean ()
Date: April 25, 2009 02:52AM

*sighs*

Really gilgamesh? You must be bored.

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.