Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: The CT2009 Warrior List - Sign Up Here!
Posted by: acro ()
Date: May 31, 2009 08:29AM

Rippe will let you in, he's nice like that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Schopenhauer ()
Date: May 31, 2009 08:34AM

Rules are rules acro, nothing can change that. Even Rippes kindness..

All i want is Wurst and Beer..

Date: May 31, 2009 08:39AM

Well technically you had until the end of today to sign up. He hasn't done the fixtures yet, he will.

Posted by: Tiffany ()
Date: May 31, 2009 01:18PM

"The List will be open until 1st of June."

Unless Germany has only 30 days in May, Rippe has closed it 24 hours early.

So I too am officially registering before the 1st of June deadline.

My team of lawyers are ready with a million dollar lawsuit for potential loss of earnings as I had a large advertising contract agreed with Nokia and Oil of Ulay, once I had overcome the minor inconvenience of winning the Tournament.

See you in court Rippe !

Date: May 31, 2009 01:50PM

I must say I think you guys are a bit silly for leaving it to the last minute (it has been open a month!), but I guess you have signed up before the deadline...

I don't know; it's not like Rippe can really redo the fixtures. His call.

Posted by: Hubic Hair ()
Date: May 31, 2009 03:35PM

Hey Rippe I am Talleyrand! You can't disqualify me, I didn't do anything wrong!

As for Capslock and Jason, there are 5 of us in the same flat we are all on the same router! I convinced them both to join this tournament and now you disqualify them?! They are both conqueror noobs and not registered on the game, its 1 player for 1 account in the tournament rules so we commited no wrong.

+ you have no idea how long it took for me to convince Jason to join, don't let him off the hook now!

If you had seen either of them play before you would see they are noobs, they wouldn't have had a chance of winning but that still gives them the right to play! If suddenly they both started playing very well then you would have a reason to disqualify them and me because I was helping them but I would not have done that.

I wanted this tournament to be as big as possible, I even tried to convince Izzle back to no avail. My heart was in the right place and this treatment is totally undeserved.

Please put us back into the tournament, all three of us.

Thanks

Hubert Fairweather.

Posted by: Master ()
Date: May 31, 2009 06:38PM

But you have to admit that it seems a bit strange that 2 players that none of us have ever seen before suddenly joins the tournament right?

Date: May 31, 2009 07:24PM

Exactly master! So if one of those 2 won a match, everyone would be like WTF right? If I was trying to cheat it wouldnt work because people would shout bullshit instantly right? Everyone would see our IP address from unregistered accounts, like Rippe did. He must have seen jason and capslock with our IP in the lobby, and saw they registered in the tournament.

Listen, put us all back in. I hyped this tournament up to them and now I don't even get to play?! Hi-Fucking-larious! I have a bet on with jason he wont get past round one with his plain Risk skills either...

This is all one HUGE misunderstanding, let us all back in please. Seriously first I'm Adriano and now this? Hubert witchhunt? What did I ever do to people?
Which is even funnier, because if I'm Adriano then how is he not disqualified for same IP too?

Not too late to fix this.

Date: May 31, 2009 07:32PM

Plus if you had a problem and wanted an explanation, why not ask for it Rippe in the forums before immeadiate disqualification? I could have explained this beforehand and not have to go through all this to get back in.

Posted by: Zakistan ()
Date: June 01, 2009 07:15AM

Haha... You guys even cheat? ^^

Hehe, i wassen't even up to join.

But the last day i thought i should carpe diem ;)

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: June 01, 2009 08:51AM

hey, i have seen jason on before.. Not good atall

Posted by: jason ()
Date: June 01, 2009 10:12AM

um this is just to say that I want into the tournament i registered for.

ok? can i study now please?

Date: June 01, 2009 10:15AM

Hey don't blame me if you havn't finished your exams you grouchy git, but yes now I'll leave you alone. Untill your sleeping...

Posted by: Amaterazu ()
Date: June 13, 2009 03:06PM

Im late but im here ! mwaha

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.