Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Couch Surfing Around The World!
Posted by: osetskyXXX ()
Date: May 13, 2009 06:35PM

so.i live in canada.i would like to travel around the world.one major hurdle to a global adventure though is accomodation.unless you have a stream of couches to surf from land to land.I invite anyone who visits western canada to surf my couch for as long as you like.however,i am looking for couches in faraway exotic places to surf myself,for a short time.so from here on in i'm after some fabric waves.some bonuses if i show up on your door.A-i get extra points with local girls cause i'm a handsome charming foreigner.B-i get extra points with local girls cause i'm a handsome funny charming foreigner.C-i'll buy shots at the bar(especially for the local girls we are dazzling with our funny handsome charmingness).so if you wanna get in on this madness,lemme know.ideally i will board a jet plane in spring 2010.i'm clean too!also consider how cool you look showing up with the foreign north american guy.your friends will be amazed.we're awesome.sorta.
thanks.
osetsky

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Couch Surfing Around The World!
Posted by: sixamplayer ()
Date: May 23, 2009 11:30AM

hilariousness

Re: Couch Surfing Around The World!
Posted by: Captain Planet ()
Date: June 11, 2009 11:39AM

Spring 2010 - lame with the forward planning. Couchsurfing dot com or hospitality club are

At the moment I am in Budapest, Hungary but I don't plan as far as spring 2010

I am also an Irish man so am automatically considered handsomer, foreignerer, funnier, charminger and dazzlinger than your sorry inferior Canadian self. All that aside, I'll sink to letting you stay for a few shots.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.