Gamers' Lounge :  Conqueror! Forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Does God excist?
Posted by: Hubic Hair ()
Date: May 29, 2009 02:15PM

Who cares? More to the point:

Poll: Hubert = Adriano

Yay or Nay.

Give your reasons why I am or am not Adriano.

I've been forced to make this because it has come to my attention that my joke has ended up fooling an awful lot of people, most spectacuarly of whom is Acro. I might write a paper about it as an psychological study about the effect of paranoia and conspiracy theories on a otherwise rational person.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does God excist?
Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: May 29, 2009 02:17PM

you gave the answer yourself, to both questions.

who cares?

Date: May 29, 2009 02:29PM

I do thank you very much Rippe.

I don't want to be associated with him. I had Xuul saying "GG Adriano" to me the other day. I try to be polite at all times to people and have a laugh, and then by calling me Adriano they insult me for no reason, not even realising what they are doing. It was a funny joke for me in the beginning, but now it's gotten out of hand.

Posted by: hallali ()
Date: May 29, 2009 04:48PM

Well maybe you should just stop open games called 'Adriano's game' when he just left CG.

Sorry, just reminds me of 'I god-king Gilgameshblablabla' somehow.

I care not. Just a sad shaking of the head.

Posted by: jenny ()
Date: May 29, 2009 04:49PM

Very interesting....

Well first you need to consider Adriano doesn't play and you now do, although that certainly does not prove anything

and insight I have is that when Adriano was gilgamesh he went out of his way to have talk and be friendly towards me, and hubert has also been very apt to have friendly banter with me....

It could just be a coincidence... who knows

but on to much more important thing ( and to piss rippe off)

yes there is a God

Posted by: hallali ()
Date: May 29, 2009 05:10PM

No there is not.

Posted by: Scum ()
Date: May 29, 2009 07:59PM

Yes there is (just to piss hallali off)

Posted by: Master ()
Date: May 29, 2009 10:37PM

I don't believe in God, but I don't deny Gods existents either...

Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: May 30, 2009 03:34AM

somehow this "i believe there is a god" wants me to give you a hug. it reminds me of a mall voice telling: "little jenny and her brother jynx got lost and can now get picked up at the information point."

Posted by: Zakistan ()
Date: May 30, 2009 01:05PM

Well i belive in Allah.

Posted by: Scum ()
Date: May 30, 2009 04:06PM

-RIPPE- Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> somehow this "i believe there is a god" wants me
> to give you a hug. it reminds me of a mall voice
> telling: "little jenny and her brother jynx got
> lost and can now get picked up at the information
> point."

Better then the parents running to the car screaming "Hurry, now is the time to get rid of RIPPE!!!"

Posted by: Schopenhauer ()
Date: May 31, 2009 08:33AM

Hubert it doesnt matter if you are or are not Adriano. So far you have only been nice, polite and you kick ass at this game. All that matters. :)

Not the name that decides who we are, it's our actions. :/ or something smart shit like that.

And does god excist..? We got one big proof of that. Adam.
God created Adam in his own image and made him perfect, thereby making all men perfect. So the perfection of men are the proof of god excisting. And then Jenny and Hallali would wonder "what about Eve" .. well read the bibel. Eve was created from one of Adams bones. Meaning she and the rest of the women only got a small percentage of Mens perfection..

Nature cant make something so perfect, so it must have been god..

Posted by: : ()
Date: May 31, 2009 08:58AM

I believe that you're not Adriano..
I've always thought it as a joke when you made games called Adriano's game and talked loud about it :)

Date: May 31, 2009 03:10PM

Schop don’t try to use Christian theology when u lack the understanding

God created Adam in his own image, when Adam was not satisfied with his surroundings God took a rib from his side (signifying equality of man and woman) and created eve. He then said his creation was good and rested. Clearly stating that both man and woman were created in the image of god and where perfect.

Now when Adam and eve choose to eat the fruit they fell from "the grace of God" and if u read theology this is actually the Man’s fault bc it was his job to watch over the garden and protect the tree of good and evil. Well Adam fell asleep on the job the serpent got eve and this led to the imperfection of man.

Men having to fight for survival and trying to use there power over women and other men. And women’s feelings of inferiority.

Now that is chritain Philosphy, don’t try to twist the story to try to make some pathetic point

Date: May 31, 2009 03:34PM

But it was still Eve who got Mankind banished from Eden..
And i can intepret the bibel the way i want. Im not a women hater, just pointing out, seems like im not doing a good job that the bibel is a women hater.

"Men are born to dominate women" phrase from the bibel.
"Women are not allowed to speak or interfere in mens conversation" also a phrase from the bibel..

Date: May 31, 2009 04:16PM

Adrien Wrote:
> I believe that you're not Adriano..
> I've always thought it as a joke when you made
> games called Adriano's game and talked loud about
> it :)

Haha, darn everyone else believed it though. :)

I couldn't even fool you the other day, you saw it was the wrong IP address :S

I admit it. I'm LNO :P Right Schopenhauer?

-Edit- I didn't mean for this to ACTUALLY become a thread about the existence of a God, I was just trying to find a metaphor for opposing ideas. Guess I picked a good one...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2009 04:18PM by Hubic Hair.

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: May 31, 2009 05:32PM

well, i still aint sure. I have been so sure you wasn't Adriano.. But ppl are beginning to convince me, somehow.. Which is weird, since we, me, me and you, know you are me. And another thing, i have never seen Adriano make a game called "Adriano's game".

Date: May 31, 2009 06:17PM

schop u can interpret ur bibel which ever way u want to

i am simply restating what church teachings are....

if u look at the story it is actually adams fault

and as for the last 2 quotes...

where in the bible are they?

Date: May 31, 2009 07:08PM

Finally you are getting it , Hubert.. I see right through your lies about who you are.. I know you are LNO and LNO is you. You couldnt fool me.. :P

I still think it was Eve's fault.. The way i learned that story in my Religion Classes (Something the danish school forces you to attend to)

Cant remember where in the bibel, but i got some biblical text somewhere, cant find them now of course where it states.. those phrases i wrote..

But perhapse im wrong.. i dont know.. just letting people know what i have read in the bibel or think i read.. :)

Date: May 31, 2009 07:38PM

LikeNoOthers Wrote:
> well, i still aint sure. I have been so sure you
> wasn't Adriano.. But ppl are beginning to convince
> me, somehow.. Which is weird, since we, me, me and
> you, know you are me. And another thing, i have
> never seen Adriano make a game called "Adriano's
> game".

This.

+ If people know my IP, why not compare it with Adriano's and post the proof here? Suddenly acro tells me a "source" (I presume admin) told him I have a similar IP to adriano and are therefore him? Post the proof please?

-Edit- And by the way, where is the real Adriano to put this whole debate to bed? Wait am I actually asking for Adriano to come back?.... Funny how the world spins.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/31/2009 07:52PM by Hubic Hair.

Pages: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.