Gamers' Lounge :  forum
Arrange meeting times for new games, discuss past games and strategies, socialize with other players. 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Hubert back in CT2009
Posted by: sixamplayer ()
Date: June 02, 2009 05:13PM

I'm fine with Hubert being entered into the Tourney. He's a skilled player albeit a little heavy on the drama. (had to get my shots in now cause if we get matched up you'll probably win)

How long has Hubert been around though?
Waiting until the last minute to sign up for something as simple as this seems like he wasn't really interested anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Scum ()
Date: June 02, 2009 05:50PM

That is 10.

LNO
Adrien
Paars
Schopenhauer
EmpError
Balla-balla
Ghost
Santaclaws
Master
6am

Contraversy over.

Posted by: hallali ()
Date: June 03, 2009 02:05AM

So he doesn´t need my vote anymore. If someone should change his mind, he has it.

Posted by: : ()
Date: June 03, 2009 02:29AM

Sixamplayer you must understand that he didnt sign up too late, he got disqualified cause of more accs with same ip, but it's cause he have friends who play on the same router (according to him)

Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: June 03, 2009 02:55AM

maybe some of you didnt realized, but hubert got disqualified cuz he signed up with 3 diffrent names with the same ip-number. these are facts. the rest is what hubert says. but anyway take your seat now hubert this shit should be closed now too.

Posted by: Hubic Hair ()
Date: June 03, 2009 03:05AM

I think that can be rephrased as "There were 3 different names signed up with the same ip-number of which Hubert was one." Because the "he signed up" makes it look like I personally signed up with 3 accounts and not that there were 3 different people.

Anyway, thanks for everyone's vote of confidence but don't expect a reprieve when I face you! You all made a mistake because I'm going to WIN!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.