Feature Requests (Shockwave) - CLOSED :  forum
Ask for features not currently in the game, or suggest changes in the rules or gameplay that would make for a better game. 
battle stats
Posted by: empError ()
Date: December 30, 2008 07:15AM

Hi,

I thought it might be nice to add a button, next to the 'score' button, with battle stats. Things like number of armies lost in battle, lost due to disconnection from cap, lost due to lack of funds, and also maybe something like the average place in the turn order, over the game so far.

Instead of a button giving numbers, it might be made more sophisticated, like graphs for different statistics, displaying number of armies lost per turn. So, horizontal axis is time, vertical axis losses, and different lines represent different players.

Many might feel familiar with a tendency to whine about not getting first turns, or bad luck in battles. This way, everyone can check, at least to some extent, the good/bad luck someone has. And anyway, stats are nice. ;-)

The simple version suggested above seems to me very simple to implement, so that shouldn't be a problem.

emp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: battle stats
Posted by: ButterScotch ()
Date: December 30, 2008 01:32PM

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I would adamantly support statistics that monitor turn orders and battle outcomes. One could then accurately estimate how much of a factor luck played in the outcome of the match.

Give this man a round of applause.

Posted by: Squeegie ()
Date: December 31, 2008 10:23AM

ButterScotch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
>
> Give this man a round of applause.

**Big applause for Emp**
Awesome idea! Seem easy to program, and would give validity (or invalidity as the case may more often be) to many of the whiners :)

Posted by: Akiran ()
Date: March 17, 2010 05:00PM

why hasnt this happened please make it happen im willing to add something

M-K

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.