Feature Requests (Shockwave) - CLOSED :  forum
Ask for features not currently in the game, or suggest changes in the rules or gameplay that would make for a better game. 
Flag Customization...
Posted by: ABC14!! ()
Date: April 07, 2009 10:30AM

I have been playing Conqueror for a while and I think it is very fun and exciting. One thing though that I wish it had is that you are able to customize your country┬┤s flag; it really gets on my nerves seeing all the other kingdoms having flags and banners and I just get any unicolor. My idea is that at the beginning of the game when you choose you get an option stating "Customize Flag" and it gets you to a place where you can for example choose the color, and choose what sorts of things you want to put in it... (lions, spades, clubs, stars, etc..)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Flag Customization...
Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: April 08, 2009 06:20AM

i thought about this too, would be nice if we could design a own flag like 100 x 100 pixel space connected to the registered accounts. flags are of essential importance!

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: April 08, 2009 08:05AM

Could actually be funny

Posted by: acro ()
Date: April 08, 2009 10:32AM

Ok maybe cool, but this is way down on my list. Maybe there should be a thread for changes we actually really want, like choosing territories for a map, as this forum seems to be filled with utterly useless suggestions.

Posted by: Adriano ()
Date: April 08, 2009 02:17PM

Hah! I bet Jenny would put the giant dick on her flag, that she always makes of Muscovy, Livonia, Lithuania and (the glans) Podolia!

For myself, I consider putting Einstein's brain on it. I'll settle for Einstein's because there's no way my own brain would ever fit on 100x100 pixels.

:p

Posted by: -RIPPE- ()
Date: April 09, 2009 04:53AM

...cuz there are no half pixels.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.