Feature Requests (Shockwave) - CLOSED :  forum
Ask for features not currently in the game, or suggest changes in the rules or gameplay that would make for a better game. 
I wanna buy/download this game
Posted by: Worldtripper ()
Date: June 16, 2009 09:31AM

Hi,

I just dicovered this game and I think it's awsome! Now I would love to play this game solo for hours. Will there be a version where you can save and wich you can download? I'm willing to buy this game then.

Greetings

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wanna buy/download this game
Posted by: acro ()
Date: June 16, 2009 10:47AM

You cannot buy the game, and I don't think it is possible to download it, but if you load up the solo version while you are on the internet, then you can continue to play it for as long as you want even after you disconnect, so long as you don't close it.

Also, if you love the solo game, you have a lot to look forward to when you eventually get into multiplayer!

Posted by: Worldtripper ()
Date: June 16, 2009 11:16AM

Thanx for your reply. Well it would have been nice to continue the game next day without having to leave your pc on.

Anyway, after a while I will get into multi. I can imagine that will be nice :)

Posted by: acro ()
Date: June 16, 2009 11:38AM

Perhaps Alexey (the creator/owner) will decide to make the solo version available to download, but until then, that's your best solution. You can always hibernate your PC? (The same as turning off but it remembers the programs you are running and brings them back up when you turn back on, if you are using Windows.) I think that would still let you play the next day.

Anyway, welcome to Conqueror, hope you stick around.

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: June 17, 2009 08:54AM

Well, i have talked with Alexey about a downloadable version.. He said that,
1, it wouldn't be free, because that there will be no ads.
2, he might try to make 1 though.

and Acro.. Bad idea.. Never hibernate your computer, imo.. :) But possible..

Posted by: Alexey ()
Date: June 30, 2009 11:23AM

Thanks for your input. I'd love to make a shareware version where you could play offline in an app (not browser), and save your games, if there's enough people willing to pay for it to make it worthwhile..

Posted by: Comrade-D ()
Date: January 30, 2010 12:13PM

LNO, what's so bad about hibernating?

~Comrade-D

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: January 31, 2010 06:02AM

I dont believe there is anything bad, however, you will not get a clean startup, which can/will make your computer run slower.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.