Bug Reports (Shockwave) -- CLOSED :  forum
NOTICE: This section is closed as the Shockwave version of the game is no longer under development. 
the game freze at the first order
Posted by: kakwann ()
Date: February 23, 2010 07:38AM

the title said it all. i got the last shockwave and everything. the game launch i send all order... then when the first troop move it freeze...

why i was able to play that game on my old p4 computer and i was able to play this game on my new computer this summer and now i cant play it anymore sad :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the game freze at the first order
Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: February 23, 2010 10:10AM

It was supposed to be fixed in the latest shockwave update, but maybe it isn't. However, you can still play at an older version. The most stabile version so far :)

[conquerorgame.com]

Posted by: admin ()
Date: February 23, 2010 10:22AM

kakwann,

Let me know if the link LikeNoOthers sent works for you with the newest Shockwave

Thanks!

Posted by: fireweasel ()
Date: March 01, 2010 12:07PM

Next time maybe before sending an email saying that the game works with the latest flash, perhaps do some testing? Like play a game for more than a turn?

Just a suggestion.

Date: March 01, 2010 07:42PM

fireweasel, bite me. and see my other reply to this same post.

the game was tested on every platform and browser i had access to.

was it tested as thoroughly as it ideally should be? no, of course not, nor will it ever be unless it becomes a revenue source or i have the time.

only a handful of people have helped support this game. the rest of you freeloading whiners can STFU.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2010 07:44PM by admin.

Posted by: LikeNoOthers ()
Date: March 02, 2010 04:27AM

Easy Admin :) - Fireweasel, i, for once, know that the admin have tried to find the problems some had in the newer version. I couldn't play the never version some time ago, but after shockwave update, the new version stopped freezing on first turn. However, i still use [conquerorgame.com] , since its the best version so far. No bugs or chrashes.

Date: March 02, 2010 07:00AM

If anyone experiences this problem in the latest version, one way to help me would be to give me as many details about the system (OS, browser, and Shockwave versions) you are running, what kind of game you set up, what your options are (including map size), and what the last thing that happened was before the hang/crash.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.