Help/FAQ (Shockwave) -- CLOSED :  forum
How do you play this game? I can't figure it out! Why can't I attack? How does production work? And other questions not covered by the brief help page. 
Game will not start
Posted by: Jarin ()
Date: July 30, 2009 10:14AM

I set my orders and hit end turn for the first turn and it just sits there at Deciding AI moves forever.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Game will not start
Posted by: KingJohnIV ()
Date: September 23, 2009 08:45PM

Hi Jarin,
To all those who have not successfully gotten this game to work, but who want to play, try this... It worked for me.

Step 1 - Uninstall any Shockwave you currently have installed. (This can be done in XP by going to control panel, and then "Add/Remove Programs", or in Vista by going to control panel, "uninstall programs")

Step 2 - Try installing this version of Shockwave - 10.1.4.020 - I have found it works best with the various windows systems. It can be found here... [www.filehippo.com]

Step 3 - Enter the Conqueror main page and hit play the game -ONLY ONCE-

Step 4 - When the new window appears do NOT press "PLAY THE GAME!" - instead, press the build #98l button located in the lower right of the screen.

Step 5 - Login (you do not need to be registered) and enjoy!

Good luck all!
- King John VI

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2009 08:50PM by KingJohnIV.

Re: Game will not start
Posted by: KingJohnIV ()
Date: September 24, 2009 08:44AM

Extra note to the above, you may also have to uninstall adobe flash player on certain systems before proceeding to step 2. Anyway, good luck again.

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.